- Looking above -

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

suzanna_manthers

Glass cuts threw these brick walls
Cutting deeper with every stroke
Left within this shaken temple

The walls bleed, and soon start to show what this wall was built to hide in the first place
Who knew razors came with chains
Heavy, rusted chains dragging endlessly behind
Only to bury 10 feet underneath this hallow ground
This casket was made out of everything you loved-

Words are said, always meant
You set the time and place, but find that I was never there when you needed me to be their
Prayers that are said these days
Are prayed for in different ways
Compassion upon those who have hurt all their life, but yet never given the shoulder of comfort to cry on-

I should walk away, just look away
Just for a second, but as I look upon your pale, handsome face
My eyes should be watering,
My heart should be hurting,
I witnessed the release of your heartbroken soul
The seats are full, but with the cost of grief
The church is full, but their is no praise given-

Just tears, and as I'm watching from 10 feet beneath this hallow ground
As you descend through those golden gates above
I can't help, but think to myself
That casket was made out of everything he loved...