Looking for Dickson Analytical Study Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2009
Am trying to locate a copy of the John Dickson Analytical Study Bible. Highly regarded as a great classic but currently no longer published. I've searched the Net and found used book prices ranging from around $250.00 US to nearly $600.00 US. Too steep for me. Any info you have will be greatly appreciated. TYVM. - KC

G

Graybeard

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 16, 2009
Many thanks, Graybeard. I had overlooked your two sources during my web search. Today being a national holiday (MLK Day) here in the States, I'll get in touch with them tomorrow.

G

Graybeard

glad to help...I'm sure there are more places.

Status
Not open for further replies.