Looking for friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
oh gosh… what a wild guess for you nate :p
It's not my fault you have the midget dog on there cx its fun being childish I'm too tired and stuff to be serious anyway plus the midget dog just made it easier. Still would be nice to have a picture since you are prettt much guaranteed to forget about this site unless you have one lol.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Hmm...

How does one judge another person's height just by looking at their avatar?

And just by looking at my avatar, I wonder if LightBright can guess my height. Lol.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Hmm...

And just by looking at my avatar, I wonder if LightBright can guess my height. Lol.
You areee 5'3 xD cuz anyone who likes to sleep can't be too tall ( idk where my logic comes from but it totally makes sense)

G

Gracie_14

You areee 5'3 xD cuz anyone who likes to sleep can't be too tall ( idk where my logic comes from but it totally makes sense)
yeah... seriously, where does your logic come from? :p

G

Gracie_14

Hmm...

I'm wondering the same thing... :rolleyes: i even wonder how tall LightBright really is :p

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I'm wondering the same thing... :rolleyes: i even wonder how tall LightBright really is :p
I have very accurate hypothesis based on certain characteristics you display through the selection of your avatar you see * goes into complicated tangent* so yea that's how i know cuz 4'11 was totally accurate cx and obviously you would need to look at my picture lol

G

Gracie_14

I have very accurate hypothesis based on certain characteristics you display through the selection of your avatar you see * goes into complicated tangent* so yea that's how i know cuz 4'11 was totally accurate cx and obviously you would need to look at my picture lol
hmm, let me guess... you're probably about 6 feet or something like that. just really tall, right? :D

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
hmm, let me guess... you're probably about 6 feet or something like that. just really tall, right? :D
Wait leme check my ID...... I'm 5'10 according to this number on my ID so something like that lol

G

Gracie_14

Wait leme check my ID...... I'm 5'10 according to this number on my ID so something like that lol
oh! you're really tall! but, not as tall as my dad though :p

G

Gracie_14

btw, thanks or the rep comment? who gave it though?

Sep 11, 2017
Welcome Halley, happy new year 2018! Well, i am very much above your age, but anyway, i does still have the look of an 18 yrs old and i do see that you have already got many friends!!!;) Glad to see you here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a few members in your age group so maybe something will work out. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

J

joefizz

Hmm...

(borrow's Noname's line)
you use a ruler on screen and then write down the height.