Love/Mercy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2006
Love/Mercy ‘09
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

1. Do Justice!
“For it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:16.

There are two kinds of people in this world. Wicked and Jesus. There is no in between. Just wicked and Jesus. Sometimes we can be prideful, thinking oh I’m a singer, writer, or whatever you think you’re good at. You don’t give the glory to God. You think it’s all about you, that’s wicked! Maybe you have the other problem were you self-doubt yourself, and you don’t think you are good enough. That’s wicked. Or maybe you say something like, “ At least I’m not as bad as this person…” That’s wicked! It’s not about us, it’s about Jesus. Remember: Religious people killed Jesus because he broke their rules and thought their hearts were disgusting! There are two groups, Jesus and wicked! Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Look at your heart, who’s it about, do you consume your heart, or does Jesus consume it? We need to talk more about Jesus, because it’s through him we are saved. Proclaim Jesus.. He is your Hero, Savior, your Everything. Jesus is your only Hope. God didn’t come to make bad men good, but dead men live. Are you hiding behind the cross? Are you claiming Jesus? Stop being wicked! 2 Corinthians 5:21 “God make him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”

Love/Mercy
We need to talk about Jesus!!
“Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Spiritual Blessings in Christ. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.” Ephesians 1:1-10.
God has a purpose for our life, but it’s not for me, it’s all for Jesus by Jesus, to glorify Jesus. Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed. Matthew 25:33-41, “He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” Are you the sheep or the goat? We need to love/mercy (loving kindness) We need to bring justice =)

Walk Humbly
Knowledge is worthless, unless put into practice!
It’s one thing to believe in God (Even the demons believed in God, and shuddered.) but it’s another to follow Jesus!! Three things you must do to follow Jesus.

1. 1. Deny yourself.
  2. 2. Take up your cross
  3. 3. Follow Him

Accepting Jesus and having salvation is a free gift, but the journey isn’t cheap. You must tap out and surrender your life! It’s all about JESUS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is a little of what I learned this week.
God Bless,
Laura

N

NoahsMom

So...you gonna come to tenn and beat the flames off?....lol, good word kid.

Jun 4, 2006
It was so intense....but I loved it!
I love when God gets a hold of me....althought I thought about 3/4's of the 1700 people were going to walk out the first night! But they didn't and I believe it changed a lot of people!

May 21, 2009
Praise glory and all honor to our Lord Jesus! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.