LOVE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 7, 2018
HEY GUYS & GIRLS...
Its been a terrific couple of day since i stumbbled and joined this chat forum that i never existed.As a new convert and coming back to Christ,i feel that the only thing i can share is my experience with christ so far,i am learning something every time i lon in here,new verses,how differently each person can sometimes interprert the verses,even though they sometimes seem different depending on the individual ,it speaks to me in different ways.
today i discovered the music forum...wow the videos...i never knew of the diversity of the music our there that is not just music...will be spending alot of time there...anywho lets pray for each other,for the world,,,,and pray for me.thanks guys,be blessed.
with love.

N

NoNameMcgee

hahaha

im glad you like it here

it really is a lovely place with many brothers and sisters in Christ to fellowship with

:D
i hope it continues to be a blessing to you

God bless

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello again, Deer92 :) I am glad to hear you are being blessed with your time here :) Did you watch the movie on the Gospel of John that I recommended to you? That one was a word-for-word rendition of the gospel, though I always forget which translation it was :D Have you seen Noah (from 2014), or Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)? If you don' mind watching movies with a strong Biblical theme, that take some creative license with the retelling of the story, those are two recent ones that I really enjoyed. Some people hated them :eek: There is no pleasing all the people all the time ;)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome.
We are really glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. Yes, there are many nice, friendly people who look forward to fellowship with you. The music forum is also one of my favorite places here. Greetings.

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, friend! Nice to meet you, and I’m gladthat you’re enjoying your stay here. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourselfand your interest. Please feel free to share your thoughts or prayer requestswith us. Grace, peace, and God’s richest blessings to you!

Apr 7, 2018
i have lots of time in the aftrernoon...please feel free to recpommend me as many as you can...always like to watch a movie before going to bed

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
i have lots of time in the aftrernoon...please feel free to recpommend me as many as you can...always like to watch a movie before going to bed
Not too long ago I watched The Ten Commandments, from 1956. I had seen it before, but not for some time, and enjoyed watching it anew :) Again it took some liberties, because it mixed a number of other sources in with the Biblical account of Moses' life, who was portrayed by Charlton Heston; it clocks in at three hours and forty minutes. Wiki says this of the film (among other things):

The final shooting script ...contained material from the books Prince of Egypt by Dorothy Clarke Wilson, Pillar of Fire by Joseph Holt Ingraham, and On Eagle's Wings by Arthur Eustace Southon. Henry Noerdlinger, the film's researcher, consulted ancient historical texts such as the Midrash Rabbah, Philo's Life of Moses, and the writings of Josephus and Eusebius in order to "fill in" the missing years of Moses' life, and as the film's last opening title card states, "the Holy Scriptures."

This following movie is based on the gospel of Luke :)

[video=youtube;0feZQkHbCkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0feZQkHbCkM&t=325s[/video]

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!