Major depression

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Annaizabel

May 31, 2019
Please pray for me to be healed from major depression disorder please let me be joyful in Jesus name amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about your struggle with depression. I’m praying, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, provide comfort and strength to overcome your issues. Have you considered counseling for your situation? I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. Hang in there, friend.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
That is so hard. I understand what depression feels like. It hurts. I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I am sending prayers and care. I really like Jeremiah 15:16. God Bless you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. First, if you like, post this on the Prayer Request Forum where more brothers and sisters in Christ will lift you up in prayer. Second, a great thing to do is get involved in some volunteer work, you may have to force yourself, but it will pay off. Believe God does not want you that way and start quoting Scriptures that say who God says you are. "You have the mind of Christ', 'He gives you a peace that passes your understanding', for examples and drown out the darkness of lies, God bless!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Father God please lift her out from this pit of depression sustain her protect her in Jesus name Amen!

Welcome to CC Annaizabel 😊

God bless you ❤

Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Please pray for me to be healed from major depression disorder please let me be joyful in Jesus name amen
I AM IN RECOVERY FOR MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER TOO. With the Lords help no major episodes since 2008 PTL. Jesus is Lord of recovery.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I struggle with this affliction also and I will certainly pray for Jesus to lift the cloud of depression that is hovering you and to surround you with the light of His glory to comfort you.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It’s going to be ok sister. You are greatly loved, and highly valued.

Holy Father, reveal Yourself in mighty, unmistakable ways. Give your little girl peace through the assurance of Your Blessed Presence.
Put a hedge of protection around her heart and mind. In Jesus sweet Name I pray.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome and Blessings! Praying God will heal and deliver you!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏