Make America Grate Again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Ban shredded cheese.

R

renewed_hope

Oh man. I guess I will head up the Underground Cheese Company where we shred the different cheeses for people and help them reach the kitchen table across America. Who is with me? ;)

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I like shredded cheese........

Dec 17, 2013
And sliced bread,self sufficiency is sorely lacking in this country.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
The Russians moved my cheese!! :D

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
As long as we're not trying to figure out who cut the cheese....:rolleyes:

somebody had to say it....

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Just the processed cheese.

K

kaylagrl

Ban shredded cheese.

Ban the parm. cheese! My hubby says to me at the grocery "do we need parm. cheese?" And I say "yes I'll have some wood chips plz." 'Stuff is dangerous!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
In the eternal words of Will Rogers... "I never met a cheese I didn't like" :p

And shredded cheese actually has a big advantage... mold won't grow on it for a long long time because it just doesn't have the surface area.. (assuming u keep it refrigerated of course..):rolleyes:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Grated carrots go well in Salad. Remember that when you make the US Grate again.

Feb 28, 2016
yes, DC,

there's cheese, and then there is real cheese...

Feb 28, 2016
just a share:

not long ago a dear friend wanted to take me out to lunch, 'which hub and I don't 'eat-out',
but I had done her a favor and this is how she wanted to repay me, so she took me to a
very well known aussie restaurant here in the u.s - first of all I had to send back my
order as it was totally 'raw' inside and so I brought the new order home for hubby to eat,
as she was already done eating...
long story short, he put the 'sour-cream' in the fridge, and a couple of days later when he
went to put it on something, it was 'hard as a rock' - another words, it wasn't sour cream
at all, but just another 'imitation', and just imagine what that would and could do to one's
digestive system...NEVER AGAIN, will we buy into that phony-baloney...live and learn!
especially for the many who have digestive problems...

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

Pre-shredded cheese has it's uses, but not in my kitchen. The stabilizers and mold inhibitors it's coated in will totally wreck a delicate cheese sauce.

May 14, 2016
Please just don't offer any whine with that cheese.......(notice the spelling of whine..it was spelled correctly)!

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Pre-shredded cheese has it's uses, but not in my kitchen. The stabilizers and mold inhibitors it's coated in will totally wreck a delicate cheese sauce.

If I am not mistaken it is also coated with sawdust (cellulose) to keep it from sticking together.