Man who hit and killed 4yr old 50 years ago gets hit and killed by drunk driver on baseball field

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
This sounds like proof that karma exists. The man confessed only 5 years ago that he had been driving drunk one night 50 years ago and killed a 4yr old girl. :(:(:( A few days ago he was attending a little league game when a drunk woman crashed through the fence and ran him over... o_O He was pushing the kids out of the way at the time :( :( So he saved them!

Link to the article:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-fatal-hit-run-field-due-court-131645495.html

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Vengeance is Mine; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; for their day of disaster is near, and their doom is coming quickly.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Vengeance is Mine; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; for their day of disaster is near, and their doom is coming quickly.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
I know it sounds like vengeance at a glance...

But is it vengeance when you realize that he sacrificed himself to save those little leaguers.? ;)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I know it sounds like vengeance at a glance...

But is it vengeance when you realize that he sacrificed himself to save those little leaguers.? ;)
Life for life. Is that karma? You reap what you sow. Is that karma? Just responding to your idea that karma exists :) So many Biblical principles get repackaged and called something else. Maybe that is karma ;)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I don't even know what I meant anymore.. :poop: I thought it was proof of karma too, but if he willingly sacrificed himself for those kids, then it can't be karma... it would just be heroism (i think).

There is a video. I haven't watched it though. It probably doesnt show when he got hit anyway...

Gman

Nov 30, 2017
This sounds like proof that karma exists. The man confessed only 5 years ago that he had been driving drunk one night 50 years ago and killed a 4yr old girl. :(:(:( A few days ago he was attending a little league game when a drunk woman crashed through the fence and ran him over... o_OHe was pushing the kids out of the way at the time:(:( So he saved them!

Link to the article:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-fatal-hit-run-field-due-court-131645495.html
This was not karma but God working everything to their proper end. Just as it is written: "... Be sure of this the wicked will not go unpunished..." but my question is, if the guy confessed of having done that how come he was still a free man?

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
The only thing wrong in the doctrine of karma is If you did wrong, there is something misfortune will happen to you later. Even the wrong doing you did sometimes will come back to you.

There is an exemption of it. Even if you did wrong but you submitted yourself from repentance, nothing bad will come back to you later or even the wrong doing you have done in the past.