mans condition

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
God and Satan are both waiting for the great falling away to be accomplished. God so He will pour out His wrath. Satan is waiting because it will set perfect conditions for his takeover on earth. Obviously it is not a set time by God because He will not be making mankind or the Church fall away. Satan is always working on it. It is a condition that God knows will happen. Satan is looking for the time man is so wicked that his plan will work. Man determines the time. It will be as the days of Noah. We are making the choice as mankind and it looks in favor of Satan more and more.

Feb 16, 2011
This really makes the timing of the end conditional. There must be a great falling away and God wont make it happen. It also proves the basic pre tribers wrong. I know they say the falling away is Christians. So there must be Christians. That means the falling away must happen pre rapture. Which I think they agree too but that makes the rapture conditional upon the falling away and kills the Jesus could come at any time doctrine. I have actually heard both teachings from the same people but they never put it together. They say any moment Jesus could come and they say the falling away must happen first; that contradicts itself.

Feb 16, 2011
I personally believe the falling away will be all mankind. I dont see the Church falling away when mankind is at its best. If the Church falls away the world must be in pretty bad shape. I see this already happening as the worlds agendas slip into the Church.