Marine Corp Gen warns a Big fight is coming !!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

do you war is going to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • It is all tough talk

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Get ready it is going to get real bad

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Marine Corp General warns of a war on the brink. I kind of figured this would happen. He and other military top people are warning that troops need to be ready......

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I cannot remember peace in my lifetime. Always a conflict somewhere in the world. So it will be until the Lord returns.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Billyd

May 8, 2014
War is not going to happen. It is happening now.

Dec 12, 2013
Cool.....let's just get on with it.......I can disappear right now from society and stay gone.....

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
There will be wars and rumors of war. A good source told me that. :)

S

Susanna

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

S

Susanna

Marine Corp General warns of a war on the brink. I kind of figured this would happen. He and other military top people are warning that troops need to be ready......
Have you served?

No?

That's how they always go.

I'm not losing any sleep over this.

MariaJoy01

Nov 17, 2017
War is inevitable and is for profit at the expenses of people's lives. However God hasn't given us a spirit of fear.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is bloody awful to realize what the struggle for worldly power amounts to :(

Apr 15, 2017
WW1,League of Nations set up,WW2,United Nations set up.

They do need the conflict to drive the nations together as one to cooperate to try to have peace on earth,and that is the plan to cause the nations to come together and be as one.

Controlled conflict brings about controlled change,and if everything is going smooth,or at least half way,they would never come together,because of their arrogance,and self exalting ways,but they will come together as one for the peace and safety of the world,and their own nation.

Look at 9/11,flags on cars,patriotism,because they were attacked,so they can put aside their name calling,bird flipping,arrogance,and self exalting ways,because of the threat,but as soon as things settle down,and the threat is over,it is back to business,me,me,me,and you ain't jack again.

People do not care to need other people and get along with them,because of their self exalting ways,but if they feel there is a threat to them,and their surroundings,they do not mind coming together with the ones they exalt themselves against for their own self preservation.

When the nations do come together it is a European,American plan,and they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men,but they shall not cleave to one another,because the nations will come together for they believe they have to incorporate the help of the nations,for the peace and safety of the world,mainly their own nation,and people,not because they care about the other nations,for people like to exalt,and that is what they do,unless their is a threat against them,and their surroundings,then they do not mind joining with them to beat the threat,but it does not mean they actually care about the people,but they are looking at it from a selfish point of view like people will do.

If Christians are at war with each other,then the world will surely be at war with each other,but the Christians would come together if the world was against them,and the world will too,even though they really do not care about each other.

They need the conflict,and for America to collapse,so the nations will come together as one to achieve peace on earth,for that is the plan.

Controlled conflict brings about controlled change,not saying this situation is it,but it is coming,and big will it be.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This world is headed to hell in a hand basket..

Dec 12, 2013
​ I need further details on this....
Destiny favors the prepared, wise men see evil coming and prepare for it.....As a Marine and Believer I am well prepared....everyone who has read what I have written knows I believe in post trib pre wrath ingathering....there are 4 things that kill tribulation saints....I can do something about 3 of the 4 and have....... ;)

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Destiny favors the prepared, wise men see evil coming and prepare for it.....As a Marine and Believer I am well prepared....everyone who has read what I have written knows I believe in post trib pre wrath ingathering....there are 4 things that kill tribulation saints....I can do something about 3 of the 4 and have....... ;)
Marines do not run from a fight but run to the fight.

Believers are already victors in Christ. This fight will not be ours but our foe will face the wrath of our God. The bride will not be subject to the tribulation but will be kept chaste and pure for her Husbandman the Lord Jesus.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Feb 28, 2016
many who Love their Christ, will die in the civil wars that is about to occur, but
those whom He allows to stay and witness will be led to a place of refuge,
it is very plainly spoken of in Rev...

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Wow, I must really be really off the chain. Where people see doom and gloom I see some positives, an up turn. For one, a non-establishment candidate got elected for President. Second, many sex offenders or womanizers are being exposed. Satan's main stream media is being challenged.

Onward Christian Soldiers, stand firm and march forward.