MASSIVE 8.2 Quake in Alaska Jan 23rd, 2018 triggers 32 ft waves, tsunami warning!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
The warning has been downgraded. Although there was a 32 wave reported near the epicenter, and it had the potential for severe tsunami's, the threat has not materialized with this event, which is great news!

The above pictures are from the 1964 quake. Earthquakes, such as this one, have been reported in the Bible with biblical events such as "Good Friday," which remembers the suffering of Jesus, and also His Resurrection. They symbolize God's power.

The power of life, even the birth of one child, is far greater than power created by human beings.
It is said that when Jesus returns, His one command will raise, by one estimate, 100 billion or so people from the dead, either for judgment and separation from God's light, or eternal life in Heaven.

But, the power of one earthquake, such as the 9.0 in Japan a few years ago, and the 9.2 quake in Alaska in 1964, released roughly 1,000,000 kilotons of power. A bomb dropped in WWII in Japan was about 32 kilotons. A 9.0 quake is roughly 30,000 times more powerful than that--one WWII bomb. One megaton is equal to roughly 1,000 kilotons which is 4.184 x 10/15th power joules. 4.184 x 10/15th power joules x 1000 = the power of a 9.0 earthquake in joules.

So, you can see that God's power is far greater than man's power. I believe this is what God was trying to convey to me in the prophetic symbolic dream imagery of the huge button suspended over a volcanic range, which shortly thereafter released 1.995262e +15 joules, or 4.768791e + 5tons x 1,000 kilotons, or somewhere less than the 1,000,000 kilotons of a 9.0 quake.

If anyone has some better math, go for it--

[video=youtube;g5BCw-tUZC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5BCw-tUZC8[/video]

The 9.2 Good Friday quake of 1964 lasted almost 5 minutes of a deafening roar like a 747 engine was in the next room, and you couldn't even stand up or walk. It produced tsunami's of up to 220 feet high. View attachment 177906 View attachment 177907 View attachment 177908

There was also an earthquake recently north of Whitehorse, Canada
I remember that one! I was laying in bed with the hubby about to fall asleep. The bed was going side to side a little and I woke him up just to tell him we were having an earthquake. So fun. :D

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
Life on the ring of fire: It is what it is. All we can be is prepared, just like everything else up here. You know that. Big predators, cold weather, and natural disasters are nothing new. carry a big gun, wear the right winter gear, keep an ear out for alerts and inform your neighbor.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Life on the ring of fire: It is what it is. All we can be is prepared, just like everything else up here. You know that. Big predators, cold weather, and natural disasters are nothing new. carry a big gun, wear the right winter gear, keep an ear out for alerts and inform your neighbor.
Great advice! But, at my age, I can't carry a big gun due to spinal stuff-- so I carry a big sword! I'm not trying to be an alarmist, it's just that people can be so clueless sometimes, and I'm one of them, and I believe it will help save lives by raising awareness of the newly discovered danger in the Shumagin Gap on the Aleutians. You're right--here where houses are built mostly out of wood that flexes in a quake, we don't have to worry much. In some areas, when there is a quake, people scramble from the dwelling as fast as possible, and often don't make it out. But, you're right-- the Ring of Fire is a wild and crazy place! People, animals, and geology--
at least we don't have sharks--

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
redact. we have salmonsharks.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
That and Kodiak bears what like salmon.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
We also have polar bears, black bears, and average grizzly bears and supposedly a prehistoric giant bear.
But, and I can't emphasis this enough, NO SNAKES. DON'T BRING ANY WE DON'T NEED THEM. OUR ECOSYSTEM DOES FINE WITHOUT THEM.

Feb 28, 2016
you're so right PR,

convert it all into 'cash' and share where the HS leads...

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I live in BC, and there were no tsunamis, not even big waves. But, perhaps it was a good test. Several communities, including Prince Rupert, where I used to live, have no warning sirens. Probably a good thing there was no big wave.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I live in BC, and there were no tsunamis, not even big waves. But, perhaps it was a good test. Several communities, including Prince Rupert, where I used to live, have no warning sirens. Probably a good thing there was no big wave.
If the Shumagin Gap had gone, it would have been truly catastrophic at 9.0; They did the right thing when they thought the buoy was displaced. I think Prince Rupert is in shallow seas? don't have a map in front of me-- but I think the islands would have broken up a wave. I thought for sure Canada Angela was going to seize on: "I'm one of the clueless people" kinda missed it...ha--
I had forgotten the pic of that wave in Japan; truly horrifying

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
redact. we have salmonsharks.
Never heard of a salmon shark attack-- maybe if they run out of salmon?
I don't think they are very big.
Lot's of sharks off Japan and Australia down under in the ring of fire--
I'm getting a little pre-occupied with the earthquake thing, but, I think they talked about a shallow fault near Anchorage in the Cook Inlet that is overdue--

No snakes--but we got quakes!!

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
Never heard of a salmon shark attack-- maybe if they run out of salmon?
I don't think they are very big.
Lot's of sharks off Japan and Australia down under in the ring of fire--
I'm getting a little pre-occupied with the earthquake thing, but, I think they talked about a shallow fault near Anchorage in the Cook Inlet that is overdue--

No snakes--but we got quakes!!
you never know. with the amount of fishing and creek robbing, sharks may need to change their diets a little. they are finding that sharks are inbreeding because of over fishing in their feeding grounds.

Not surprised about the fault there are a lot in the Pacific. More than people know.

And with ophidiophobia, I'll take a quake over a snake LOL

Jan 6, 2018
This guy was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the quake :rolleyes:. I was like oh man...a quake in Alaska. SOMETHING'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

I know I'm kind of your biggest antagonizer in all of these threads... But in all seriousness though, have you ever been to a psychologist and told them about how God speaks to you through earthquakes and birds and stuff? I think you should man. I mean if there's nothing wrong with the connections you make then a psychologist would have nothing to diagnose, right? But on the off-chance that you did have something like paranoid schizophrenia or some kind of trauma issue, it would be nice to catch and treat it.

Last edited:

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
This guy was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the quake :rolleyes:. I was like oh man...a quake in Alaska. SOMETHING'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

I know I'm kind of your biggest antagonizer in all of these threads... But in all seriousness though, have you ever been to a psychologist and told them about how God speaks to you through earthquakes and birds and stuff? I think you should man. I mean if there's nothing wrong with the connections you make then a psychologist would have nothing to diagnose, right? But on the off-chance that you did have something like paranoid schizophrenia or some kind of trauma issue, it would be nice to catch and treat it.
That's not entirely fair. The Bible describes many things to do with natural disasters and His return.
Even the Earth groans for His coming.
My position is that nothing we do will stop or slow the death of Earth or His return or any of it, All we can do is be vigilant and do what He told us to.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
That's not entirely fair. The Bible describes many things to do with natural disasters and His return.
Even the Earth groans for His coming.
My position is that nothing we do will stop or slow the death of Earth or His return or any of it, All we can do is be vigilant and do what He told us to.
you're right on target there!--
I'm not worried about the critique-- I've been doin' crazy for a long time now... I know the difference!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

After the quake is too late to say, "somethings gonna happen"
not every earthquake is gonna signal catastrophe-- and Jesus' return; you know, He never really left--
My main concern is just preparedness for tsunami's for one, with that new discovery of the broken sea floor plate...
just look at this wave from Japan in 2011 from the 9.0 Mw magnitude--horrifying--and say we don't need to be ready for that when the scientists have warned about it--
and as Christians, we are always supposed to stand guard--and "prepare the way of the LORD, especially nowadays...
And I see psych's all the time-- doing an intense all-day test thing next week;
and "catch and treat it?"
we just do, "catch and release here--"
:)

tohuku tsunami.jpg

Jan 6, 2018
After the quake is too late to say, "somethings gonna happen"
not every earthquake is gonna signal catastrophe-- and Jesus' return; you know, He never really left--
My main concern is just preparedness for tsunami's for one, with that new discovery of the broken sea floor plate...
just look at this wave from Japan in 2011 from the 9.0 Mw magnitude--horrifying--and say we don't need to be ready for that when the scientists have warned about it--
and as Christians, we are always supposed to stand guard--and "prepare the way of the LORD, especially nowadays...
And I see psych's all the time-- doing an intense all-day test thing next week;
and "catch and treat it?"
we just do, "catch and release here--"
:)

View attachment 178096
Well yeah but you aren't just vigilant. I have been watching you make prophesies from like every earthquake in Alaska... a state that has an average of SIX magnitude 6 to 7 earthquakes per year. You prophesied that Trump was going to win the election because you saw birds that have "Trump" in their name...while the US was pushing for his win and he had a 1 in 2 chance of winning. When you go on the internet and make wild claims like random earthquakes in earthquake country mean something, you're not just looking crazy. You're making Christians look even more crazy than the general public already perceives us to be...falsely. I mean you do have to understand that signs usually happen out of the ordinary. If a bluebird lands in front of my house everyday...for years... I'm not going to make a wild connection that God has a special message for me to give to the world if the bluebird lands in front of my house on June 15th...cause there is no sign to be had. Life is going on as normal. A sign would be something like a tiger walking through my yard, the sun shining at midnight in Brazil. There's no special message to be had if it rains in Seattle.

I have said this kinda stuff before to you without a response from you. Does this reasoning make sense to you or do you not agree?

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
"This guy was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the quake :rolleyes:. I was like oh man...a quake in Alaska. SOMETHING'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

I know I'm kind of your biggest antagonizer in all of these threads... But in all seriousness though, have you ever been to a psychologist and told them about how God speaks to you through earthquakes and birds and stuff? I think you should man. I mean if there's nothing wrong with the connections you make then a psychologist would have nothing to diagnose, right? But on the off-chance that you did have something like paranoid schizophrenia or some kind of trauma issue, it would be nice to catch and treat it." (quote from awolnation--sorry, can't figure out how to do a double quote)

Well yeah but you aren't just vigilant. I have been watching you make prophesies from like every earthquake in Alaska... a state that has an average of SIX magnitude 6 to 7 earthquakes per year. You prophesied that Trump was going to win the election because you saw birds that have "Trump" in their name...while the US was pushing for his win and he had a 1 in 2 chance of winning. When you go on the internet and make wild claims like random earthquakes in earthquake country mean something, you're not just looking crazy. You're making Christians look even more crazy than the general public already perceives us to be...falsely. I mean you do have to understand that signs usually happen out of the ordinary. If a bluebird lands in front of my house everyday...for years... I'm not going to make a wild connection that God has a special message for me to give to the world if the bluebird lands in front of my house on June 15th...cause there is no sign to be had. Life is going on as normal. A sign would be something like a tiger walking through my yard, the sun shining at midnight in Brazil. There's no special message to be had if it rains in Seattle.

I have said this kinda stuff before to you without a response from you. Does this reasoning make sense to you or do you not agree?
Sorry, if I haven't responded, I do the best I can, and the internet kinda fry's my head a bit at times and I have a limited endurance to respond to everyone. But, what I have been saying is more than saying it's gonna rain in Seattle, which is easier to predict in winter there than in summer. This is about a definite connection between signs and prophetic dreams, and just things from life God reveals to me, or puts me in a place to see them, like the photo below of the tidal stuff near Florida before hurricane Irma hit, which was one of the largest hurricane's on record, btw. Then there was hurricane "Maria" which hit Puerto Rico-- the name of the mother of Jesus. These are unusual events. And, it's not me at all. My sins are as serious as most people, and no one can earn God's favor through our own righteousness. But, the Lord must think I'm doing something right, contrary to my many enemies, who's attempts to derail my life have all come to nothing-- all of them. And God has consistently reassured me that this will continue to happen, in-spite of my compulsive self-doubts and insecurities, a daily onslaught of PTSD, spiritual oppression, loneliness, isolation, false accusations, persecutions, highs and lows of mood swings. Once the LORD has called someone for a mission in life, even though we are all equal, some missions have more impact than others. I think it is just truly amazing that a loving and powerful God, would send Jesus to personally call a troubled and seriously stressed-out, socially-challenged, mildly autistic young man, and see me through some incredibly fierce storms in life, within, and around. If you are reading this, take heart! All we really need to do, is hang on on-board the ship of life and trust the Captain--Jesus. And He will fulfill our purpose in life-- to embrace the free-gift of salvation and share the Gospel message with the world. If God can do this with someone who was barely holding onto sanity and reality at one time, and one of the most troubled and weakest souls, He can do this with anyone. I think that is one of the messages of my life.

That and "preparing the way of the LORD," most recently with the symbol of the 5-Olympic rings, that I believe was revealed as 5 things we as Christians need to focus on, from the games at Rio de Janeiro--with the statue of Jesus atop the mountain overlooking the city, and the message of what we as nations can accomplish when we work together, instead of warring with one another which is a theme throughout the whole Bible history, and world history:

5 core areas--

1) Setting aside antiquated traditions that scare away the fish.
2) Embracing the Protestant Reformation as a valid revelation of the Holy Spirit to counter Church legalism.
3) Humbly considering that there are valid revelations within the traditional Church through the centuries, and that making the Bible into an idol is also a danger.
4) Faith without works is dead--if there is no confirmation of repentance (change) and faithfulness.
5) Works without faith is certainly dead--embracing the teachings of the Apostle Paul and Martin Luther, and not excommunicating the Apostle Paul from the Church by default, implying to the people through church teaching that they must secure their salvation through self-justification or the Church. Self-justification is idolatry and so is making the Church an idol.

The idol of religion and legalism assimilates people:
Jesus came to free us, not enslave us, or help us make idols out of ourselves.

As far as your other feedback, which I appreciate, btw, there are simple connections that give credibility to the things I've been saying, which I believe are sent from God to help "prepare the way of the LORD." When I just allow God to work through my life, and not try to interfere, they speak for themselves. I've got to get going, but, the 1964 earthquake is one powerful sign. It has nothing to do with me personally, except that I was present for a reason, and it occurred on a "Good Friday," for a reason. Also, the public vision the next year or so of Jesus during Christmas which connects the three events: Christmas, the cross of Christ, and the Resurrection, as well as His return, revealed in an unusual prophetic dream in the mid-1980's.

the other earthquakes--three for three on these;
I predicted the 7.1 quake in January of 2016 a few weeks prior, confirmed by a prophetic dream in relation to a nearby volcano.
I predicted a quake in Canada which happened soon after north of Whitehorse, Yukon Territory on the "Eagle Plains," which is also symbolic.
And, I predicted a seismic event in January, which occurred south of Kodiak, Alaska, a 7.9 quake, which is 15 times more severe than the 7.1 as detailed in the local newspaper today: "That 7.9 earthquake off Kodiak was powerful--and puzzling," (ADN; February 4th, 2018; Ned Rozell). He agreed with me that that quake could have jarred another "big one," and "released pressure on a portion of the great megathrust..." which "added stress to other segments, possibly shaving a few years off the interval between 1964-strength earthquakes." I believe the newly discovered "vertical-plate" structures near the Shumagin Gap, definitely magnify this danger, especially of massive tsunami's.

There is indeed a large quake overdue in the nearby Shumagin Gap, also near where the 9.2 slipped in 1964.

Then there is the connection between the large quake in New Zealand near the city of "Christchurch," just prior to the 7.1 here that was revealed through the prophetic dream. And all the other events along the "Pacific Ring of Fire."

Another earthquake connection also mentioned in this article was the 7.9 interior "Denali fault" quake in 2002, which almost took out the pipeline, except that some wise engineers prepared the pipeline for such a quake with sliders. I had just driven over this highway on my way back to Alaska, and had just driven over the area days before, where the highway just dropped out of sight, like 50 feet or so. Again, it's not about me at all. God placed me there for a reason. It's His working, His power. As King David said, and Jesus certainly demonstrated: "power belongs to God," not people. As Christians, we are only stewards of God's love and power, and we could be doing a much better job of it, to make an understatement. We are not hear to trash the planet. We are not here to enslave people or put people to death slowly in concrete cages for often minor offenses, to further "punish" them for mistakes in life, not that some people don't belong there who are a threat to public safety.

Jesus came to free humanity and take the punishment for our sins;
Not further enslave people, punish people, and inflict more suffering upon them.--

"I have come to announce freedom to all humanity who are imprisoned upon the earth."
--Jesus of Nazareth (Luke 4:18; paraphrase--referring to spiritual imprisonment, or outer walls of those imprisoned for the sake of Christ, or unjustly, or excessively, or suffering in innocence).

So, these are not random connections that discredit the Christian witness, but, strengthen it through powerful signs such as these pictures: How can anyone see these and not see a symbolic connection to the Exodus of the Jews in the Bible crossing the Red Sea? or to Jesus calming the storm at sea, and the storm within the tormented man when He got to shore? Showing God's power over even the worst-case scenario of people tormented by the devil--

florida tidal2.jpg florida tidal.jpg

Never underestimate the power of God revealed in nature and what they symbolize:
quake building.jpg school quake.jpg turnagain hts.jpg

canada flag.jpg Jesus-White-Horse-Armies-of-Heaven-Armageddon.jpg

Also, today is my birthday, February 4th, and the Philadelphia Eagles are playing in the American "Superbowl," of 2018--

Last edited:

Shc

Jul 12, 2017
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are! Happy happy birthday!!