Math, my son, and Jesus

• Thread starter charisenexcelcis
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Compassion

Psssst, never mention math if you want an actual response...if other people are like me, my brain shuts down the second numbers are presented.

I totally agree, that went way over my head lol.

G

greatkraw

He is using a base different from ten. The joke comes from one of Adams ("A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe) sci-fi novels. I think it was "Restaurant at the End of Time".
Douglas Adams

Restaurant at the end of the universe

what do you get when you multiply 6 by 9 (Base 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.