Matt Lauer fired from NBC News.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Maybe they'll learn to keep their paws to themselves..

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Maybe they'll learn to keep their paws to themselves..
Who is going to teach them? They have rejected Gods standards a long time ago.

They will write a book and return as persecuted hero's

For the cause of Christ
Roger

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
The media helped to create this #metoo monster, and now that monster is eating them.

7seasrekeyed

personally, I find his reported yearly salary of $20,000,000.00 even more disgusting

no wonder these dudes think they are entitled and above it all

flush the whole system :p

S

Susanna

personally, I find his reported yearly salary of $20,000,000.00 even more disgusting

Lol, yeah, with a salary like that I could really be my eccentric self.

Feb 28, 2016
and old adage, 'don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see'...
hope I got that right...:eek:
we're always open to correction...:rolleyes:

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013

When I get my first 20,000,000 /year annual contract...

I promise I'll be nice to at least half of the girls who work for me.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
O'Reilly is laughing about this I suspect............. :)

Given the interview he had with Lauer.....

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
...Who will be the next person to get booted?

In Journalism or in the 'pop gen pop'?
If l had to guess?

Carrot Top.

Something's just not right about that guy.
Him and that veggie name.

Creepy.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
I hope to see Wolf Blitzer go down next.

Aug 2, 2009
I used to dislike matt lauer with a passion because of how he pushed anne curry out and then all the women were in love with him even though they knew he basically destroyed anne curry and always had that smug, fake "look how charming I am" personality....

BUT when he interviewed hillary and trump before the election, he was tough on hillary and easy on trump, (which is the opposite of what every interviewer and debate moderator did, except the one moderator, can't remember his name), he was like my hero for awhile because he asked hillary the tough questions! Of course he's not my hero anymore.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
In Journalism or in the 'pop gen pop'?
If l had to guess?

Carrot Top.

Something's just not right about that guy.
Him and that veggie name.

Creepy.
Carrot Top is corny but he makes it work somehow...
Anyway back to Matt Lauer..
I've been reading articles on this for the past couple days and I'm seeing multiple allegations. He allegedly had a electronic switch under his desk that would lock the door when female colleagues came in. Also allegedly he exposed himself to multiple female colleagues.

K

kaylagrl

Carrot Top is corny but he makes it work somehow...
Anyway back to Matt Lauer..
I've been reading articles on this for the past couple days and I'm seeing multiple allegations. He allegedly had a electronic switch under his desk that would lock the door when female colleagues came in. Also allegedly he exposed himself to multiple female colleagues.

Apparently there is photo proof,thats why he was fired overnight. But from what Ive heard this was a known secret.

G

Galatea

He never appealed to me. He comes across as arrogant and above the hoi poloi. I suppose that is why he felt like he could do whatever he wanted and strong arm women into sleeping with him. I know some will say it was consensual, but with their careers on the line, lowly production assistants might have felt like they had to accommodate Lauer- just like the Weinstein business. These creeps are probably still under the delusion that the women they coerced to sleep with them really wanted them.

E

Ellsworth1943

I sure am missing a lot by not having TV.:cool:
I have no idea who these people are.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Knowing the specifics of what Matt Lauer did to women, including actual rape, how is it possible for a human being could be so hypocritical? Simply incredible!!

This is a scant 2 months ago.[video=youtube;8XlhRL3D3Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XlhRL3D3Sw[/video]

7seasrekeyed

When I get my first 20,000,000 /year annual contract...

I promise I'll be nice to at least half of the girls who work for me.

someone just mentioned to me they believe it was actually 28,000,000.00 and now he wants a departure package of
$30,000,000.00

well, with your unusual 'vision' problem, you might be missing half the girls anyway haha jking)

wondering how much the women get paid on that set??????