May all ye evil doers get what's coming to you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2016
All of you cast her out like the evil people that you are may all of you each and every one of you get what's coming for doing this to Sarah I am not Sarah im the one who dresses in red. She gave you all a chance I won't. Be warenes for the coming days and may no blessings ever fall upon your households and generations to come. May you all be ripped from the generations.

Feb 7, 2015
Is it a full moon, or something?

Dec 15, 2016
No you all are evil and will be cut from heaven and life I won't be seeing you in hell. But you can see each other :). All of you are monsters and wicked . All of you will be cut from all blessings. You had your grace now be cut from it.

Dec 15, 2016
Israel will rule once again and all you gentiles won't ever rise to power again. You will all be cut from grace. God is on my side not yours. He has never been on your side . You cry to god " why don't you listen" he does . He doesn't respond to demons and devils

Dec 15, 2016
It matters not who you are. You will be cut. For the rest of your lives be gone all of you. You all will never be able to be blessed. I place this curse on you all to never be forgiven . I place all curses upon you all who did Sarah wrong. And may god never lift this curse :).

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Israel will rule once again and all you gentiles won't ever rise to power again. You will all be cut from grace. God is on my side not yours. He has never been on your side . You cry to god " why don't you listen" he does . He doesn't respond to demons and devils
What do you sprinkle on your cornflakes?

Dec 15, 2016
All of you are thinking fleshly well you haven't thought spiritually. I placed curses on both your spirit and flesh may you all be dragged down with the devils bounding chains. You will never rise again.

Dec 15, 2016
All of your foolishness will be repaid with foolishness. None of you will ever be given kindness again you may think it's kindness but it's really a disguise . You don't know how cruel the world really is. But from today on you will find out . God is mine and Sarah's witness never ever disrespect god again. All of you foolish blasphemous devils

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
May you be blessed with great courage for the name of the Lord.

Dec 15, 2016
Do you not see the red moon?
Revelations 6:12 and I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal and lo there was a great earthquake and the sun became black as a sackcloth of hair and the moon became as blood

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
May the Lord anoint your soul with the blessing of zeal for the name of the Lord.

Dec 12, 2013
Is it a full moon, or something?
Another lost soul on the iconic Route I-44 looking for exit 666 that leads to that sleepy little town called Banville..........cue the Good, the Bad and the Ugly song......

Status
Not open for further replies.