Memes are stupid....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Kay so im browsing meet me and I see a meme by a site called The bible of other fairly tales, which is offensive already. But it said if Gods okay with Mass Murder, rape ect ect. Why do we need Satan. Now normally when I read something like this I question my faith (only for a moment) Thats just the way my mind works I guess. That didn't happen this time. This statement is so completely ludicrous, that I didn't even question it. So I made a comment. Trying to be as polite as possible and said the person who wrote this obviously didn't read the Bible. But of course there's other people responding saying this is sooo true! I guess I can't help the mentally handicapped.

B

bikerchaz

Sorry fella, what's a 'meme'? As for the other stuff don't bother. What to you and I are infallible teachings and beautiful words that provoke thoughts and praise are to the world foolishness, and we are told;
Matthew 7:6

“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Instead if the article has a name even an avatar with an acronym, pray for that person, God knows who they are.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
True, True. Just as an update someone agreed with what I said, so not everyone on there are devoid of intelligence. A meme is a picture with a caption underneath or over it. There very easy to make so people make them all the time and it adds a professional look to your statement. People are more likely to believe it if its a meme.

D

dalconn

2 Corinthians 4:4
[SUP] [/SUP]In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Feb 7, 2015
Actually, a "meme" is a concept, or idea, proposed by a person.... and it is picked up by other people who just run with it as if it is a "truth." Memes exist because many people are too lazy or reluctant to study and find out for themselves what is fact or fiction. Christians engage in them all the time when they just listen to a preacher and accept his words as the facts.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Actually, a "meme" is a concept, or idea, proposed by a person.... and it is picked up by other people who just run with it as if it is a "truth." Memes exist because many people are too lazy or reluctant to study and find out for themselves what is fact or fiction. Christians engage in them all the time when they just listen to a preacher and accept his words as the facts.
Oh. kinda like yours are mine when believed without questioning or searching Scripture to see if they are true?

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
(Act 17:11)

Feb 7, 2015
Oh. kinda like yours are mine when believed without questioning or searching Scripture to see if they are true?

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
(Act 17:11)
Not exactly. A "meme" is a bit more wide-spread than that. I guess the Internet jargon might be "something that goes viral."

C

coby

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Kay so im browsing meet me and I see a meme by a site called The bible of other fairly tales, which is offensive already. But it said if Gods okay with Mass Murder, rape ect ect. Why do we need Satan. Now normally when I read something like this I question my faith (only for a moment) Thats just the way my mind works I guess. That didn't happen this time. This statement is so completely ludicrous, that I didn't even question it. So I made a comment. Trying to be as polite as possible and said the person who wrote this obviously didn't read the Bible. But of course there's other people responding saying this is sooo true! I guess I can't help the mentally handicapped.

squirrl01.jpg

MEMES ARE MEANT TO BE STUPID!