Merry Christmas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charisenexcelcis

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

C

charisenexcelcis

"Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb, and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Sone of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever and His kingdom will have no end."

C

charisenexcelcis

"The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for this reason the Holy Begotten shall be called the Son of God."

C

charisenexcelcis

"My soul exalts the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in god my Savior. for He has had regard for the humble state of His bonslave; for behold, from this time on all generations will count me blessed. For the Mighty One has done great things for me; and holy is His name."

C

charisenexcelcis

"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for that which has been begotten in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins."

C

charisenexcelcis

And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the city of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethleham, because he was of the house and family of David in order to register, along with Mary, who was engaged to him, and was with child. And it came about that while they were ther, the days were completed for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her first-born son; and she wrapped Him in cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

C

charisenexcelcis

And in the same region, there were some shepherds, staying out in the fields, and keeping watch over their flock by night. And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. And the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which shall be for all the people; for today in the dity of David there has been bornb for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. and this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby, wrapped in cloths, and lying in a manger." And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men, with whom He is pleased."

C

charisenexcelcis

And they [the shepherds] came in haste and found their way to Mary and Joseph, and the baby as He lay in the manger. And when they had seen this, they made known the statement which had been told them about this Child. And all who heard it wondered at the things which were told them by the shepherds, But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them.

C

charisenexcelcis

Now, after Jesus was born in Bethleham in the days of Herod the king, behold, magi from the east arrived in Jerusalum, saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? for we saw His star in the eart and have come to worship."

C

charisenexcelcis

The Heord secretly called the Magi and ascertainedfrom them the time the star appeared. And he sent them to Bethleham, and said, "Go and make careful search for the chile; and when you have found him, report to me, that I too may come and worship him."

C

charisenexcelcis

And having heard the king, they went their way; and lo, the star, which they had seen in the east, went on before them until it came and stood over where the Child was. And when they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. and they came into the house and saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him and opening their trasures they persented to Him gifts of gold and frankincense and mytrrh.

Status
Not open for further replies.