Mexican health care act

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
Mexico is a poverty stricken BEEEEEEEP hole. I can't really blame them for wanting to come here and work to support their families. Your Cheeto Fuhrer has yall gassed up.
ya....can't blame them either for selling meth on the streets either. They got a lot of overhead ya know.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Mexico is a poverty stricken BEEEEEEEP hole. I can't really blame them for wanting to come here and work to support their families. Your Cheeto Fuhrer has yall gassed up.
Mexico is a country with a product to sell in the US. The US has an insatiable appetite for that product. Guess what that product is? It's not drugs. It's cheap labor. A company here pays it's full time Journeyman Electricians $20.00+/hr. When they need to staff up for a new job, they hire Mexicans at less than $13.00/hr. Recently they hired 12 electricians. Eleven of them were Mexican. The construction industry wages have been decimated by Mexico's primary export.

We have drug and gang problems that are exported from Mexico, but that is a drop in the bucket when we talk about the real Mexican drag on our workforce wages.

Mar 2, 2016
Mexico is a country with a product to sell in the US. The US has an insatiable appetite for that product. Guess what that product is? It's not drugs. It's cheap labor. A company here pays it's full time Journeyman Electricians $20.00+/hr. When they need to staff up for a new job, they hire Mexicans at less than $13.00/hr. Recently they hired 12 electricians. Eleven of them were Mexican. The construction industry wages have been decimated by Mexico's primary export.

We have drug and gang problems that are exported from Mexico, but that is a drop in the bucket when we talk about the real Mexican drag on our workforce wages.
I'm glad where I live there is strict ratios concerning apprentices and licensing.

Mar 2, 2016
Maybe Mexicans can get free healthcare at planned parenthood. I hear they offer quite a few services.

Feb 1, 2017
Maybe Mexicans can get free healthcare at planned parenthood. I hear they offer quite a few services.
Don't they all ready?

(Genuine question and curiosity, I have never been inside a Planned Parenthood before.)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I'm glad where I live there is strict ratios concerning apprentices and licensing.
National PE like standards for all construction trades would be a blessing to the industry.

Mar 2, 2016
National PE like standards for all construction trades would be a blessing to the industry.
Right to work states have had falling wages for the trades since the 90's. One part greedy owners (used to work for one) and one part misguided politicians listening to greedy owners.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Your comment:
1. Also isn't news
2. is irrelevant to the topic, and therefore also pointless
3. is pretty smug and pretentious
4. is the exact opposite of Christian behavior.

Dude... lighten up.

They're just joking around.

Furthermore... I AM JUST JOKING AROUND.

I'm not even serious about the comments I just made about YOUR comments.

I don't think anyone here hates Mexicans.
I certainly don't.

If you don't think this post is either funny, or in any way useful... somebody in a political discussion ALWAYS feels that way about what their opposition says.

We're all going to live.

Probably.
This is a NEWS forum., not a personal blog. opinions are not news

Mar 2, 2016
Let me just say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....hahaha....hah..ha......

S

Sully

In the world of relative morality, that's all opinions are cold hard factual news.

Dec 12, 2013
When I seen this thread I literally thought....two tacos, a burrito and a bottle of tums........

and for the record I have a few Mexican friends who came legally...they themselves cannot stand the illegals.......cough cough UNDOCUMENTED IMIGRANTS (SIC)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I know Mexicans who protest Trump's wall proposal... If that isn't trolling, then it's not trolling if we protest our demands for Mexico to have a singer payer system and/or "free" college tuition for all.
Who will you get to do the singing?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thats news to me. What constitutes news? Does it have to have a certain sentence structure? Last time I checked they still had comics in the newspapers. I'm not sure what the rules are as far as what is news. Could you clear it up for me?
Maybe it's part of the fake news.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I hear people are Russian to Mexico for the free healthcare cause you know them Russian people are starting to run America and then with the US providing free healthcare for Mexico they thought maybe they could run Mexico too.

Mar 2, 2016
Mexican lives matter. Plus they make mean beanie weanies. Maybe they could give us an unending supply of beanie weanies in exchange for free health care.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
oh... I see Del Fuhrer wants to cut funding to Meals on Wheels, which is a program that mainly benefits the elderly who are housebound..... but he totally cares about Americans

Mar 2, 2016
oh... I see Del Fuhrer wants to cut funding to Meals on Wheels, which is a program that mainly benefits the elderly who are housebound..... but he totally cares about Americans

Maybe the church needs to step up?

Dec 12, 2013
Maybe the church needs to step up?
ON hell no....we cannot have that.....

funny thing....

The bible states to labor that you may have to give unto him that needs...

HOW MANY believers do this.....

MOST labor to fill their houses, garages and storages shed with crap only used maybe a couple of times......