Modern day Charlie Manson

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
It's getting to the point where the left wingers on this site are gonna have to explain how they justify aligning themselves with this evil movement.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Manson had a reputation for being charismatic and being able to smooth talk people into doing things.

Mar 2, 2016
Manson had a reputation for being charismatic and being able to smooth talk people into doing things.
But he was also a liar....and it was evident. Because the devil alway dresses himself up with pretty lights and fancy feel good words that bear no resemblance to the truth.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
But he was also a liar....and it was evident. Because the devil alway dresses himself up with pretty lights and fancy feel good words that bear no resemblance to the truth.
He may very well have actually believed all the crazy things he said. I'm not a medical professional but I have known people who are bipolar and they just invent things in their head

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

It's getting to the point where the left wingers on this site are gonna have to explain how they justify aligning themselves with this evil movement.
LOL. Yeah, right. Justification for a leftist involves a redirection of the topic and an attack based on emotion, usually overflowing with ridiculous examples, to deflect from having to answer the question.

Reasoning with a leftist is like teaching a pig Calculus. It's a waste of time.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
LOL. Yeah, right. Justification for a leftist involves a redirection of the topic and an attack based on emotion, usually overflowing with ridiculous examples, to deflect from having to answer the question.

Reasoning with a leftist is like teaching a pig Calculus. It's a waste of time.
It's easier to teach the pig calculus.

Dec 13, 2016
[video]https://youtu.be/amD2RQmDlbo?t=67[/video]

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
and charlie was charming wasn't he? Looks to me like we got a left wing powder keg of nut jobs that are looking for someone just like ole charlie to mindlessly follow with conforming non conformity. Lol
Hitler one of the most evil people in history wasn't left wing. . A whole Nation mindlessly followed him. Now a very large part of the American population follow Trump.

Manson wasn't charming he was a frustrated psychotic who had dreams of being a rock star. His ambitions were stymied by the Son of Doris Day a record producer who he met through contact with the Beach Boys. He gave him an audition and rejected him. He went to what he believed to be his house to take murderous revenge not knowing that it he had sold it to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2016
Hitler one of the most evil people in history wasn't left wing. . A whole Nation mindlessly followed him. Now a very large part of the American population follow Trump.

Manson wasn't charming he was a frustrated psychotic who had dreams of being a rock star. His ambitions were stymied by the Son of Doris Day a record producer who he met through contact with the Beach Boys. He gave him an audition and rejected him. He went to what he believed to be his house to take murderous revenge not knowing that it he had sold it to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate.
ya he got all those people to follow him cuz he was devoid of charm or at least the appearance of any redeeming qualities. :rolleyes:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I think Manson could have potentially had a career in music if not for the whole psychotic Killing Spree thing

Mar 2, 2016
I think Manson could have potentially had a career in music if not for the whole psychotic Killing Spree thing
He took his first failure a little hard and decided it must be someone else's fault he sucked.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
He took his first failure a little hard and decided it must be someone else's fault he sucked.
I've listened to some of it. It wasn't bad. He actually had a pretty decent singing voice. I think he probably could have had potential. I've heard some pretty crappy music out there that still gets record contract

Mar 2, 2016
I've listened to some of it. It wasn't bad. He actually had a pretty decent singing voice. I think he probably could have had potential. I've heard some pretty crappy music out there that still gets record contract
Maybe but at any rate he wanted the short cut to fame and didn't want to work at it and develop his craft like normal people do. He wanted it RIGHT NOW and by God was gonna take it if he had too.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Where in the world did you hear him? I cant imagine going into a record store and asking for Mansons greatest hits, (no sick pun intended}

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Where in the world did you hear him? I cant imagine going into a record store and asking for Mansons greatest hits, (no sick pun intended}
His music is available on YouTube

Dec 1, 2014
James 4:9-12, talks about your name calling

You don't know me or exactly what I believe on every issue.

But you are sure that you are right on everything and everyone else is wrong.

When you say liberal your talking about Lutherans, Episcopals, and Baptists right?
Pot, meet Kettle. Hypocrite.