More stuff on Trump

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
Trump is right now destroying the lies of CNN and buzzfeed. They're "news" on the these fake intelligence reports is unraveling just like everything else the MSFM reports on.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2014
Trump is right now destroying the lies of CNN and buzzfeed. They're "news" on the these fake intelligence reports is unraveling just like everything else the MSFM reports on.
I walked in to a local pizza place and the television was on cnn. I asked the owner of the pizza shop if cnn would be trying to delegitimize the election if Hillary won. To his credit he said no because cnn is biased, however he openly expressed his blind zeal for obama. That will be the last time I do business with him. I don't associate or do business with liberals.

Dec 9, 2011
I walked in to a local pizza place and the television was on cnn. I asked the owner of the pizza shop if cnn would be trying to delegitimize the election if Hillary won. To his credit he said no because cnn is biased, however he openly expressed his blind zeal for obama. That will be the last time I do business with him. I don't associate or do business with liberals.

:eek:Do you know whether or not your boss Is leberal?:)

Seems like Trump supporters will just haul off and say anything.

Mar 2, 2016

Its better than trump haters who will just haul off and believe anything. Didn't your mommy teach you to think for yourself? Or did she kick you outa the house when you were 8 for voting for the wrong guy at a mock gradeschool election?

Dec 9, 2011
Its better than trump haters who will just haul off and believe anything. Didn't your mommy teach you to think for yourself? Or did she kick you outa the house when you were 8 for voting for the wrong guy at a mock gradeschool election?
Why Is It better?
Just tell ME anything,at least Its YOUR truth.

Feb 7, 2015
The Presidency shouldn't be about self but It should be about what's best for America

I know It seems like I'm down with President Obama but If he could run again,I wouldn't vote for him because I disagree with his stance on abortion and the lgbt,but other than that,I think AT THE PRESENT TIME he would be a much much better President FOR AMERICA than Donald Trump.

Hopefully Donald Trump will do the right thing If put In a position where his decisions will have future positive or negative effects,I hope he will think positively rather than emotional,emotion coming from his far out there supporters Influencing him to make discions that please a few rather than decisions that strengthen America.
I agree with you that Trump will piss off Al and Jessie and other race-baiters.... and AT THE PRESENT TIME that will make blacks in America more angry and sensitive and disruptive. But Trump will work for a better and more unified America, whereas Obama would just keep on dividing us even further as he has been doing for years, just to pacify blacks.

Mar 2, 2016
Why Is It better?
Just tell ME anything,at least Its YOUR truth.
its just a universal law that growth is preceded by pain. Trump is making you squirm and it's more about what's within you than it is about what's within him. If you could only embrace that you might become the man that God has called you to be.

Dec 9, 2011
Willie-T;2xx939023 said:
I agree with you that Trump will piss off Al and Jessie and other race-baiters.... and AT THE PRESENT TIME that will make blacks in America more angry and sensitive and disruptive. But Trump will work for a better and more unified America, whereas Obama would just keep on dividing us even further as he has been doing for years, just to pacify blacks.
:(I guess the more things change,the more they stay the same.

Mar 2, 2016
:(I guess the more things change,the more they stay the same.
Yup. And the more you continue to have the mentality of a slave. When you get to heaven God is gonna tell you that that Sirk dude was right.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2011
its just a universal law that growth is preceded by pain. Trump is making you squirm and it's more about what's within you than it is about what's within him. If you could only embrace that you might become the man that God has called you to be.
LOL You ok.:D LOL

P

Persuaded

As I have said before, I did not vote for Trump. I did not vote for anyone running for President.
But I also said that it was my sincere prayer that my reservations about Trump would be proven unfounded.
I also said that Trump was my president and should be supported until he proved himself unfit.

So far I have been pleased with everything He has done.

In my opinion all this complaining is just stupid.
Enough. Grow up. He won. The great American system worked again again.

Dec 9, 2011
Yup. And the more you continue to have the mentality of a slave. When you get to heaven God is gonna tell you that that Sirk dude was right.
Could you expound on your post so that the listerner does not think you are talking about a physical slave but a slave In the mental sense?

Mar 2, 2016
Could you expound on your post so that the listerner does not think you are talking about a physical slave but a slave In the mental sense?
You see...you live on a plantation. And it's architect is the democrat party. I hate slavery in any form. And I hate the one you have subjected yourself to. You my friend are a co-conspirator in your own enslavement....physically AND mentally. I'm not gonna split hairs with you.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Sorry Ive been watching video game playthroughs all day. I missed the flame war I inadvertently caused. I don't do it on purpose I can tell you that for sure. I just ask a lot of dicey questions because my anxiety won't leave me alone!

P

Persuaded

I really get tired of this victim mentality that so many people have today.
These people would have never survived 100 years ago when men were men and women were women.
Stop the whining people. No one owes you a job. No one owes you an education. No one owes you health care.
Get up off your butts and be a man/woman.

Mar 2, 2016
Satan came as an angel of light. He talked all nice and appealed to your emotional sensibilities...he told you how much he loved his wife and his kids...how much he loves you. The news media scripted his persona for you to just fall in love with and fawn over. All the while with his other hand he stole from you. He took your peace, your security. He made the world a dangerous place for you. Are you better off after 8 years of Obama? I'm not. That guy came in the name of hope and then turned around and stole hope and turned liberty and the American dream on its head. Because he is a Muslim and he hates you because you are not.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Dude, ABC News found serious flaws in the report that included the information you just mentioned.
Trump will dance to Putins tune like a good little puppet
[h=1]Former British Spy Gathered Unsubstantiated Intel on Trump, Officials Say[/h]

The explosive but unproven allegations about President-elect Donald Trump and his purported ties to Russia originated with the work of a respected former British spy who was hired by Democratic operatives and who began sharing his findings last August, federal officials confirmed to ABC News.
While much of the material in the report is virtually impossible to prove or disprove, ABC News has for months been investigating the allegations and discovered serious flaws in the information.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
all this talk of russia influencing the election is pretty funny when juxtaposed again the fact Soros funded groups paid people to riot, flip over and burn cars on American streets to protest Trumps candidacy. You libs are a hypocritical bunch.
Democratic operatives also paid an ex-British spy to dig up dirt on Trump it appears. Most of it can't even be proven, but apparently a lot of it has flaws.

Dec 1, 2014

I'm a hospice chaplain. My serving God by being there for terminally ill people makes politics null and void on my job.

S

Susanna

As I have said before, I did not vote for Trump. I did not vote for anyone running for President.
But I also said that it was my sincere prayer that my reservations about Trump would be proven unfounded.
I also said that Trump was my president and should be supported until he proved himself unfit.

So far I have been pleased with everything He has done.

In my opinion all this complaining is just stupid.
Enough. Grow up. He won. The great American system worked again again.
My sentiment exactly. Only I voted for him also.