Mother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

faith4life

Dec 18, 2008
Please pray for my mother. She tried to take her life today and will be in the hospital recovering for a few days.

B

Baptistrw

Ah man, that's no good, I'll be glad to pray for her...

C

carpetmanswife

:( so sorry to hear that...certainly will b prayin

faith4life

Dec 18, 2008
Thank you for your prayers everyone. My mother is doing much better. This is a hard time of year for her. She lost her husband about 10 years ago and had to go through some really difficult things. And she is losing her sister to cancer right now. She keeps saying that "God told her to kill herself so her sister can live." She is real convenced that she can "trade places with her sister." I told her that God doesn't work that way, but not sure what else to say.

M

maye

I will be praying for you and your mother. my mother too tried to take her life when i was small and i can relate to how you are feeling. God Bless you and your dear Mom!!!

C

Compassion

How is your mother doing now? Could you update up please. Thank yoiu!

faith4life

Dec 18, 2008
She is doing much better. I found out she was using Meth so she will be getting the help she needs. Thank you for all your prayers.
Take care and God bless.

David

C

Compassion

It is definately hard when a parent is using drugs. My father is in prison right now for meth. He wasn't involved in my life much, so it wasn't a huge blow...but it still sucks.

A

animorphsno1

God bless your mom. I'll pray for her every night before I go to bed and every Sunday when I go to church. God never want us to trade our lives for the ones who died.

God bless you too.

H

HeavenLee

Im so sorry to hear this...my sister too is addicted to meth, but she isnt getting the help she needs. Im am thankful to read that your mother is. Meth is such a destructive, and addictive drug and I am scared for my sister. My ex is also addicted to meth, and its sad to lose all these people I care about this way. No one knows what to do to make them get help...your post has helped me to open up and ask for help and prayer. My family doesnt know what to do.