Muslims now blowing up infants. This is acceptable to followers of Islam?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
This reminds me of the Baal child sacrifice in the bible. This is endorsed by the Koran?
Yet more proof that at least some of the followers of Islam may be following the god of this world.

Suicide bombers are using babies to avoid detection

By Alexandra Klausner

January 24, 2017 | 10:08am

Modal Trigger
A woman carrying a baby walks through temporary shelters in Nigeria.Getty Images

​Babies are terrorists’ newest weapon, Nigerian officials warn.
Female suicide bombers carrying infants set off explosive devices in Madagali on Jan. 13 after they were let through a security checkpoint where they were mistaken for civilians, the BBC reported. The women killed themselves, two babies and four others.

The women — believed to be from the homegrown Islamic extremist group Boko Haram — could signal a horrifying trend of terrorists using infants in order to avoid detection prior to attacks.
Boko Haram — deemed the world’s deadliest terror group by the Institute for Economics and Peace — is already known for using children and young girls as suicide bombers and slaves after kidnapping them.
The militant Islamist group released 21 Chibok school girls on Oct. 13 after holding them captive for over two years.

At least 15,000 people are thought to have been killed by Boko Haram, according to the International Business Times.
The Jan. 13 incident came just two weeks after two teenage girls blew themselves up and injured three civilians at a checkpoint outside Madagali.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
This reminds me of the Baal child sacrifice in the bible. This is endorsed by the Koran?
Yet more proof that at least some of the followers of Islam may be following the god of this world.

By Alexandra Klausner

Modal Trigger
A woman carrying a baby walks through temporary shelters in Nigeria.Getty Images

Female suicide bombers carrying infants set off explosive devices in Madagali on Jan. 13 after they were let through a security checkpoint where they were mistaken for civilians, the BBC reported. The women killed themselves, two babies and four others.

The women — believed to be from the homegrown Islamic extremist group Boko Haram — could signal a horrifying trend of terrorists using infants in order to avoid detection prior to attacks.
Boko Haram — deemed the world’s deadliest terror group by the Institute for Economics and Peace — is already known for using children and young girls as suicide bombers and slaves after kidnapping them.
The militant Islamist group released 21 Chibok school girls on Oct. 13 after holding them captive for over two years.

At least 15,000 people are thought to have been killed by Boko Haram, according to the International Business Times.
The Jan. 13 incident came just two weeks after two teenage girls blew themselves up and injured three civilians at a checkpoint outside Madagali.
Islam needs to be wiped from the earth so it is never known again.

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
Everything awful is acceptable to Islam. It's like they keep trying to one up themselves on just how horrible they can be. A couple of months ago people were shocked when they started sending 9 year old girls to blow themselves up. Now it's babies. Goodness knows what terrible thing they'll think up next.

Aug 16, 2016
Islam is truly of Satan. Many muslims are still brainwashed into to believing it's a "religion of peace".There are good hearted muslims who unfortunately were raised in that evil religion. I pray that they will come out of it.

S

Susanna

They say it's a war against us, but people doing this ain't soldiers. Using infants on the battlefield is the cowards tactics. Should be court martialed if captured.

Aug 25, 2016
I wonder what Obama thinks of this. Probably nothing he had nothing to say about any of the other despicable acts they committed.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

By Alexandra Klausner

Modal Trigger

Is it surprising why the wrath of God will be so terrible on the Day of the LORD when Jesus returns. When people have become so evil and do such things... The blood of the innocents is on their hands..

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
When your orders are to "kill the unbeliever" then Im sure anything is acceptable.

The only guarantee of salvation in Islam is slay or be slain in the name of allah, so Im sure these people justify it by telling themselves theyre going to heaven for dying for allah.

Dec 1, 2014
They say it's a war against us, but people doing this ain't soldiers. Using infants on the battlefield is the cowards tactics. Should be court martialed if captured.
Court martialed? Flayed alive seems more just. Either that or having to listen to Hillary Clinton speeches for as long as they live works also.

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Do not fear radical Muslims that seek to destroy your body. The devil is trying to cause us to hate others. Love your enemies.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When those in high places say that we need to destroy our enemies, do not believe them. Jesus Christ said to Love your enemies.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate from the face of the Earth.

(APPLAUSE)

Christians, Muslims, and Jews have all killed each other from time to time. When are we going to turn the other cheek? When are we going to show the world forgiveness? When are we going to practice loving our neighbors as ourselves, after we've killed all the neighbors we hate? God forbid!

Some of us are under a strong delusion that our physical lives are somehow more important than others.

I urge everyone to seek Jesus on this topic.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Do not fear radical Muslims that seek to destroy your body. The devil is trying to cause us to hate others. Love your enemies.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When those in high places say that we need to destroy our enemies, do not believe them. Jesus Christ said to Love your enemies.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate from the face of the Earth.

(APPLAUSE)

Christians, Muslims, and Jews have all killed each other from time to time. When are we going to turn the other cheek? When are we going to show the world forgiveness? When are we going to practice loving our neighbors as ourselves, after we've killed all the neighbors we hate? God forbid!

Some of us are under a strong delusion that our physical lives are somehow more important than others.

Ah, come on now. Its not "un-Christian" to talk about what this religion does, and what its followers were doing.

Yes, love the Muslims and all that. But the false prophet Muhammad was a terrible person and his legacy lives on today. And not only are people being murdered in the name of Islam, but many Muslims are going to find themselves condemned for following this path.

Im really starting to lose any trust for any Christian who shames other Christians for speaking out against false doctrines and false prophets.

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
I'm not shaming Christians for speaking against Islam. I'm saying that killing is a sin. I'm also pointing to President Trump's inauguration speech where he seems to be taking plays from Deuteronomy 13 when he stated that We will eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the Earth.

Old Testament is finished brothers and sisters. The good news is that we no longer fear death so long as we follow Jesus Christ and His Spirit.

However, deciding to follow Deuteronomy 13 to eradicate people of false religions is the same as going back to the old law, which Christ ended.

Love your enemies. You don't have to love their actions or their gods, but you are to exercise forgiveness and long suffering unto the end. I love you too.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I'm not shaming Christians for speaking against Islam. I'm saying that killing is a sin. I'm also pointing to President Trump's inauguration speech where he seems to be taking plays from Deuteronomy 13 when he stated that We will eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the Earth.

Old Testament is finished brothers and sisters. The good news is that we no longer fear death so long as we follow Jesus Christ and His Spirit.

However, deciding to follow Deuteronomy 13 to eradicate people of false religions is the same as going back to the old law, which Christ ended.

Love your enemies. You don't have to love their actions or their gods, but you are to exercise forgiveness and long suffering unto the end. I love you too.
Murder is a sin, killing is sometimes necessary.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Court martialed? Flayed alive seems more just. Either that or having to listen to Hillary Clinton speeches for as long as they live works also.
I rather be flayed.

At least it's one and done, and less painful.

presidente

May 29, 2013

By Alexandra Klausner

Modal Trigger

I remember way back when they started us take our shoes off at the airport that it was because of a shoe b*mber. I remember thinking, "I sure hope there isn't an underwear b*mber. What would they make us take off, then?" There was one, but they just developed some kind of X-Ray thingy to see you naked instead of having you strip down.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

Just remember boys and girls - the folks doing this are NOT "Islamic Extremists". They are Islam's equivalent to fundamentalists. They are following their text to-the-letter and that is how they justify their methods. All this warfare involving the Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Secular Humanists, and the other groups with skin in the game is going according to plan. It's going to get a whole lot worse before it is "resolved" and the planned resolution is the total submission of everyone on Earth to Luciferian doctrine. At least that was the goal of Albert Pike, and he just so happened to <sarcasm>know exactly how WWI, WWII and the upcoming WWII would play out and what countries would be involved</sarcasm>.

presidente

May 29, 2013
I would venture to say that most followers of the religion do not believe this. But it only takes a small percentage of a billion people to make up a large number. Most followers of Muhammad's religion are trying to earn a living, raise their children, etc.

I took a course on Islam in college. The interpretation the professor promoted in the classroom was that pagans were kafir-- unbelievers or disbelievers. Jews and Christians were 'people of the book.' A Muslim man, according to their religion, isn't allowed to marry a kafir, but he could marry a Jew or Christian. I believe Muhammad married at least two women who claimed to be Christians. I think he may have had children by both, and the boy died as a baby.

Muslims were to fight the pagans, but only Jews or Christians if they were at war with them. Jews and Christians were to be allowed to live in Muslim lands if they paid a tax. I do not believe Muslims have always considered Jews their mortal enemies, but there may be some passages about fighting Jews because Muslims were at war with them at certain periods of time. There were actually some small Jewish kingdoms back then, maybe made up mainly of converts or their descendants. The Jews are considered an enemy now after Zionism and parts of Israel being assigned to their control rather than Islamic control. This has become a big political issue.

I don't think it is wise to promote the idea that violent terrorists are the true Muslims. Even if you can back it up with a reasonable interpretation of their writings, what good does it do to promote the idea? It might make the western world more militant against their religion's followers or the extremists. But is that really working? On the other hand, promoting the idea might actually radicalize Muslims who are not extremists.

Maybe this is why some presidents say Islam is a religion of peace. On the one hand, they don't want violence against any dark-skinned middle-easterner or south Asian walking around in some big city in the US. On the other, maybe they are trying to promote the idea of a peaceful version of Islam as the norm to the middle east, and sound non-warlike. But the side effect is that presidents saying such things is actually promoting Islam to easily influenced people in the American or European audiences who may convert.

Call them extremists, not Fundamentalists. 'Fundamentalists' tells them they are normal. It also tells the citizens of the US that people who blow up buildings are similar to conservative Baptists and other groups called 'Fundamentalists'.

J

JustWhoIAm

(APPLAUSE)

Jesus says child abusers and rapists in general should be wiped off the face of the earth.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Jesus says child abusers and rapists in general should be wiped off the face of the earth.
When do you believe He said that?

The penalty for rape in the Old Testament was not death unless the woman was married or betrothed to someone else, or for certain forms of incest.

The death penalty was for the perpetrator of course.

Aug 16, 2016
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Do not fear radical Muslims that seek to destroy your body. The devil is trying to cause us to hate others. Love your enemies. Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. When those in high places say that we need to destroy our enemies, do not believe them. Jesus Christ said to Love your enemies. We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate from the face of the Earth. (APPLAUSE) Christians, Muslims, and Jews have all killed each other from time to time. When are we going to turn the other cheek? When are we going to show the world forgiveness? When are we going to practice loving our neighbors as ourselves, after we've killed all the neighbors we hate? God forbid! Some of us are under a strong delusion that our physical lives are somehow more important than others. I urge everyone to seek Jesus on this topic.
One of the six things God hates is the shed of innocent blood. islamic violence far surpasses that of christian & jews so I personally don't think they compare. While we are all Gods creation there is a different between those who have a covenant with him & those who do not. As God said we are to love everyone however there are many muslims who follow the teachings of kill nonbelievers & force others to accept their false god allah. There are many muslims under the delusion that their lives matter more than anyone else.