my christian music channel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

avi8856455

hi I created a Christian channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjWce1OYZs&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG&index=25
obviously, no profit is gained
I am trying to address orthodoxy catholicism and etc in the channel
I created playlists to help the user find whats best for him! such as subtitled videos, recommended videos and soon will come up much more diverse playlsits
off course there are ways to distinguish between orthodox music and Catholic music in the channel, (by name, even thumbnail and the playlists are just a bonus)
the subtitles part take a lot of my time, and although i get a lot of motivation to upload from users appreciation
(which I infer from views, unfortunately, i see no comments or likes or no interaction even though I see a lot of views on the videos constantly from youtube analytics)
i still work a lot, and somtimes i have no motivation to proceed with finding the subtitles and translations in the bible which is way way harder than it sounds, its latin bible, and somtimes its specific translations and the disk packages comes with no directions
anyway
said a lot, but the idea is simple, enjoy the tracks!
copyright system of youtube takes care for creators and they get money off of ads in the videos, besides that there are no ads

U

Ugly

Another advertisement from you. The very fact you seem to only log on to post this makes me lose all interest. And that it's a Catholic advertisement on a site whose Official stance is that Catholicism is not Christianity just adds to my dislike for this. Hate it when people treat the site as nothing more than a place to advertise. Seems of low character to me.