My friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Thankyou all for praying for my family recently.

I ask you to pray again, for my friends this time, who are not Christians. I'm reluctant to be around them because I know they can be a bad influence on me, but they're the only friends I have (not including the wonderful people here), and I get lonely without people. I really want my friends to find Christ, and I'm always praying about it. Can you please pray too?

Friend #1 has had bad experiences with the church, and his whole extended family are Christians, but he can't stand Christianity.

Friend #2 thinks Christianity is interesting, has come to church with me many times, and reads the old testament for entertainment value.

Friend #3 is in a cult which worships a woman in Taiwan known as the "Supreme Master"

Friend #4 is indifferent.

Please pray that God will soften the hearts of these people and that they will come to know Jesus.

Thanks
Luke

W

wwjd_kilden

I'll try to keep them in on my own list of friends :)

S

SamIam

wow supreme master.... ive heard of alot of things, but never that one. I will definanly pray for your friends. I will say, sometimes its better to be lonely then hang out with people that would influence you the wrong way, and lead you into doing something you know you shouldnt do. When i became a christian i had to give up all of my friends. none of them were saved all they did was party drink and get high all the time and i wasnt strong enough in my faith then to be around them without wanting to do the same thing. I still believe even now after being saved for years, i wouldnt be able to hang around them for long periods of time. Basically you luke should be more of an influence on them then they on you. why do i feel like i need to check my punctuation and spelling!!!!!!! its all your fault!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im praying, God bless, pickles

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Thankyou all for your prayers, and thankyou Sam for the advice. You're right, it is better to be alone than to be influenced by the world.