My Heart is Full of Sorrow....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Someone I worked close to at my job passed away this pass Saturday...of Heartattack. I know we all have to die someday...but this one hit
Me hard, Because I she was just starting to opening up to me about the Christian Faith. She wasn't saved. She told me
That many years ago she attend a Catholic Church and how they never read the Bible. Which broke my Heart...how can you know your God personal without reading
His Living Word...I would send her Devotions every Morning with a Scripture, and she told me this pass Friday that she appreciate that. IT brings tears to my eyes Because I wasn't fast enough to save her soul...
I not only let her down....I can't help but feel like I let God down....She just started to be openminded this pass Friday and then she is gone on Saturday....

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Becky you never know how much good you probly did. or what her last thoughts or words were
At least you ministered to her
God bless you

S

shirley

becky i wanted to say you are an example of what true christian should be you cared enough to show the love of jesus christ to her im postive you didnt let her down and damombomb is right you never know how much good you did im praying for you that god brings you peace of mind and wipe away your tears n sorry today n tomrrow the angels in heaven are singing wth joy and i see god smiling at you wth sunshine n joy all around you holding you close right now i pray for jesus to comfort you durning this difficult time im here if you need someone to talk to friend ok your never alone jesus will fill the void you have in your heart saying cry not my daughter you and your friend will never be apart i hope this helps you im not very good at expressing things i just want you to know im here christian sister gbu

O

OFM

Becky your love too her you spoke the Bible to her in a Living Form,You touched and Blessed Her Life,I Prayerful Hope U Will See Her In Heaven Amen.

B

Becky216

Thank you all...I really needed those Encouraging Words....I'm back to focus...Theirs Spirits I need to keep Awake! And Souls too Save!!! God Bless you All!!! I love you all VERY MUCH!!!!!!!:)

O

OFM

i love u too miss becky216 very much alot spiritually allways in Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ allways eternally 4ever amen-eth amen........

B

Becky216

I love and miss you as well Jeffrey!! May your day be full of Love and Many Blessings!!!

O

OFM

becky you spiritually rock 26 hours a day around the clock b blessed allways allways love u in OUR LORD AND SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST AMEN........