My Husband Cheating

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

Xeennamae

By the way u can call me mae I am married for almost 10 yrs..

since we get together we are trying to have a baby atleast 1 but sad to say that first I got preggy its lost been from Ectopic Preg...I was working in cruise ship for several years and my husband also working in Container ship tell now..but I already quit from the cruise ship already as my husband requested..then a few months ago after my husband contract he arrive home he got only 6-7 months contract in a ship 5 days after he got home i found out from his tablet a few piture with the ***** working in Ktv bar... somewhere in china he got 2 picture with different *****...the one with him is setting together and hug each other..and the other one is he got smack kiss with the *****..since i found out that pic I confronted him about those pic...of course he got shocked when I show those picture to him..many I almost out of my mind...I cried times..and he confessed me everything about what I saw.. he said that it just happen twice when the ship anchored somewhere in china then some of thier crewmates are went to that ktv bar for having drinks and sing to karaoke and those girls are in the packages which u can table them and chit chat to them...he ask forgiveness and he ask from me to not leave him for the sake of our marriage.. its hard for me to forgget but because I love him I give him a second chance but evryday I always remembered what he did to me... coz he already back to the ship right now... and my story happened a months ago....Im scared t ohappen again Im scared what if he got HIV or Heppa from those ***** I dont know what to do how caN I moved on and How can I forget those things in mind..coz this is not not happen to him once he did this to me twice first he promised me that it wont be happen again but why still happened... i dont know what to do i gave up everything I have,,, my career my friends just for him coz i dont wanna have arguing that why as long as know that in a simple things that I can do for him i will did just to be a have a good relationships but still he cheating me..please need some advice or anything well u share to me....

thak you

Mae.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hello, Mae. I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish I was able to give better advice, but I'm praying for you. We have a woman's forum section. I think if you post your story there more people will see it and I know that there are people here who have gone through the same thing who would be able to give better advice than I ever could. Hang in there.

X

Xeennamae

Thank you i do believe that gods have plan for me it happens for a reason... whatever its is i hope someday i will be happy again..thank you.

D

doll

LEAVE HIM, he will never change mp matter what anyone says , if that unclean perverse spirit is upon him. I can tell you from current experience ,do you want to live each day in fear ,wondering,worrying when will he hurt you again? What will he bring home?
That is not the man to have a child with. No matter how much he cries and says hes sorry.

And you should not have given up anything for him, he should have uplifted you to grow not wither!
Other people here may tell you to forgive him, but that does not mean stay with him.
You need to pray for the strength to leave the man before you look back in ten years and wish you had not wasted your child bearing years on him.

P

ProphetDanielL

By the way u can call me mae I am married for almost 10 yrs..

since we get together we are trying to have a baby atleast 1 but sad to say that first I got preggy its lost been from Ectopic Preg...I was working in cruise ship for several years and my husband also working in Container ship tell now..but I already quit from the cruise ship already as my husband requested..then a few months ago after my husband contract he arrive home he got only 6-7 months contract in a ship 5 days after he got home i found out from his tablet a few piture with the ***** working in Ktv bar... somewhere in china he got 2 picture with different *****...the one with him is setting together and hug each other..and the other one is he got smack kiss with the *****..since i found out that pic I confronted him about those pic...of course he got shocked when I show those picture to him..many I almost out of my mind...I cried times..and he confessed me everything about what I saw.. he said that it just happen twice when the ship anchored somewhere in china then some of thier crewmates are went to that ktv bar for having drinks and sing to karaoke and those girls are in the packages which u can table them and chit chat to them...he ask forgiveness and he ask from me to not leave him for the sake of our marriage.. its hard for me to forgget but because I love him I give him a second chance but evryday I always remembered what he did to me... coz he already back to the ship right now... and my story happened a months ago....Im scared t ohappen again Im scared what if he got HIV or Heppa from those ***** I dont know what to do how caN I moved on and How can I forget those things in mind..coz this is not not happen to him once he did this to me twice first he promised me that it wont be happen again but why still happened... i dont know what to do i gave up everything I have,,, my career my friends just for him coz i dont wanna have arguing that why as long as know that in a simple things that I can do for him i will did just to be a have a good relationships but still he cheating me..please need some advice or anything well u share to me....

thak you

Mae.
You obviously have all the "evidence" you need. Now you have a choice. The Word of God says that the believing wife may sanctify the unbelieving husband. Do you allow the work of the Holy Spirit to touch you in such a way as to cause you to stay with your husband while in the PROCESS of Forgiveness, or do you separate yourself from him. Either way, you have to deal with the effects of your decision. I do now ask the Lord God to give you Wisdom and strengthen you into your inward most parts, in your spirit. May the Spirit of Christ be your guide. As you read 1 Corinthians, I ask that your mind and heart would be open, receptive to the Mind and Heart of God.

X

Xeennamae

Guys thanks for ur advice at least based on different oipinion i could have some peace of mind...but i do still believe in god I dont wanna give up maybe my husband needs me coz I am the one who can understand everything without thinking to revenge him to him... If i do seperate from him maybe he will do worsen to his life I dont want him to be a sinner for ever as long as I can handle the situation I will do for him because I love him I want my husband change I do believe my self that and name of jesus he will help to bring my husband in a good path of his life..but for the third times it will happen again.. maybe i will let him go.

X

Xeennamae

I will stay with myhusband actually I already forgive him prophet danniel my concern now is even I already forgive him it is very hard to forget...my husband now in already got back on the ship Im home alone but just to comfort my self I will always pray to god to be guide me and give me more strength, and patience to handle this.. I do believe that may this is just a trial for us..

X

Xeennamae

I will stay with myhusband actually I already forgive him prophet danniel my concern now is even I already forgive him it is very hard to forget...my husband now in already got back on the ship Im home alone but just to comfort my self I will always pray to god to be guide me and give me more strength, and patience to handle this.. I do believe that may this is just a trial for us..

X

Xeennamae