My Life Changing Epiphany

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 10, 2021
Epiphany:
Before creation, God knew me. Alison Hansford. Me. And He knew my struggles. He knew my sins. He knew I'd end up being an addict & a not very good mom. He knew about my fight against depression. He knew what I'd look like, what I'd sound like, He knew my thoughts, words, and deeds. And knowing all of that, He still chose me for Himself. He still wanted me to spend eternity with Him. To be in relationship with Him. He called me, He opened my eyes & heart to Himself. He gave me sobriety and salvation. He loved me then and He loves me now. How amazing is that? How humbling is that? I pray that I never lose this sense of awe and wonder. I pray that I never again think of myself as 'less than'. God be praised.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you for sharing! He knew us from the beginning of Creation! Bless you sister!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If you were the only person on earth Jesus would have come, lived his sinless life, and died on the cross for you. That is how much He loves you !
blessings

Jan 10, 2021
And that is completely blowing my MIMD today, for some reason. It seems like every sermon I listen to this past week, every daily verse, song on the radio, everything has been about this exact thing. Like it was all working together to lead me to this realization. When God wants us to know something, He has a way of making it clear. God is amazing!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He is encountering you in a special way, please stay in prayer, keep a little conversation with him between yourself and Him, if you aren't already, He promises to guide us in all truth and we know God keeps his promises.
blessings

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for sharing. Hopefully, this being for real, you have embarked
on a remarkable journey. My journey began some two decades ago...Thank God!
563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Epiphany:
Before creation, God knew me. Alison Hansford. Me. And He knew my struggles. He knew my sins. He knew I'd end up being an addict & a not very good mom. He knew about my fight against depression. He knew what I'd look like, what I'd sound like, He knew my thoughts, words, and deeds. And knowing all of that, He still chose me for Himself. He still wanted me to spend eternity with Him. To be in relationship with Him. He called me, He opened my eyes & heart to Himself. He gave me sobriety and salvation. He loved me then and He loves me now. How amazing is that? How humbling is that? I pray that I never lose this sense of awe and wonder. I pray that I never again think of myself as 'less than'. God be praised.
God is willing that everyone repent and be saved.. Glad you responded in the positive to His loving offer of salvation..

Feb 28, 2016
Yes,
this is 'proof positive' of 'Called-Elect-Chosen'...

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.​
‭‭
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭
Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.