My mother/COVID

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Lol!

Simply amazing you are trying to use logic!

Logic dictates, that the SEVENTY percent (not 100 percent) that took the lethal injection, posing as a vaccine, wouldn’t account for ANY deaths!
Much less 58%!

Because you get a vaccine so you WON’T get a disease! Did people actually forget that’s the whole point in getting a vaccine?

Why doesn’t it bother you that they purposely and repeatedly lied to you that by getting the vaccine you couldn’t spread it? Much less get it.
I live in Australia. About 97% of people over 16 have received at least one dose. 95% have had two. By your reckoning, dead bodies should be littering the streets. So no, the injection is not lethal.

I've followed this discussion closely. I'm 71 and I have a "life wish". I prayed and God assured me that the vaccine would be safe for me. If others don't want the vaccine, that's their business.

Your other points: No medical authority in this country said that vaccinated people couldn't spread the disease. They did say that they did not know.
From the very beginning, vaccine suppliers said that there were possible side effects.
From the beginning it was stated that the vaccines were unlikely to be 100% effective.
It's well known that viruses can produce new variants. COVID-19 was no exception.

More than a few prominent anti vaxxers have died from the illness. You would have thought that God would have made sure that Marcus Lamb, a fervent preacher of the anti vax gospel, lived to keep preaching. He changed his tune after he got sick, but it was too late.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I live in Australia. About 97% of people over 16 have received at least one dose. 95% have had two. By your reckoning, dead bodies should be littering the streets. So no, the injection is not lethal.
Myocarditis takes about 5 years to kill. It hasn't been 5 years yet. Mortality rate has increased by about 40% since the vaxxes. That statistical death rate is greater than a war. 97% of Aussies didn't receive one dose. That's government propaganda. Still a high number, but not that high.

I've followed this discussion closely. I'm 71 and I have a "life wish". I prayed and God assured me that the vaccine would be safe for me. If others don't want the vaccine, that's their business.
If that were the case, there would have been no vaccine mandates. That there were refutes your point.

Your other points: No medical authority in this country said that vaccinated people couldn't spread the disease. They did say that they did not know.
This is false. The argument for the vaxx mandates was that vaccinated people couldn't spread the disease. This has turned out to be a lie.

From the very beginning, vaccine suppliers said that there were possible side effects.From the beginning it was stated that the vaccines were unlikely to be 100% effective.
This is untrue. "Safe and effective" was the motto.

It's well known that viruses can produce new variants. COVID-19 was no exception.
This is based on the virus-theory of disease. It's a bad theory, with little scientific basis.

More than a few prominent anti vaxxers have died from the illness. You would have thought that God would have made sure that Marcus Lamb, a fervent preacher of the anti vax gospel, lived to keep preaching. He changed his tune after he got sick, but it was too late.
Lots of people were murdered in hospitals. Death due to malpractice is not death due to a virus, irrespective of what the death certificate states.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone.

My mother is in her 70s, has poor health and a very weak immune system.

Where she is right now, COVID is running rampant, and if she got it, she would most likely die :(

She is mentally ill and has not been thinking straight since the pandemic began. She thinks the vaccines are dangerous and refuses to get vaccinated. She also thinks she would be sinning if she got vaccinated because aborted fetuses were used in the 70s to create some vaccines.

Please pray for her to think clearly, make the right choices for her health, and survive this pandemic. I'd really like her to meet her grandchildren if they come along.

Thank you friends :)
I am no youngster by any means, and refused the jabs based on my own massive due diligence. Both me and my wife said NO.

IMO probably one of the wisest decisions of my life. No regrets.....not even a little. In fact I truly feel "clean"........in more ways than one.

The pharma/gov't lies were epic. Massive. Ongoing. Dangerous. Irresponsible. That was no small part of my decision.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Advanced calculus
Functions are nothing more than "infinite polynomials". Nothing magical or particularly difficult going on.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone.

My mother is in her 70s, has poor health and a very weak immune system.

Where she is right now, COVID is running rampant, and if she got it, she would most likely die :(

She is mentally ill and has not been thinking straight since the pandemic began. She thinks the vaccines are dangerous and refuses to get vaccinated. She also thinks she would be sinning if she got vaccinated because aborted fetuses were used in the 70s to create some vaccines.

Please pray for her to think clearly, make the right choices for her health, and survive this pandemic. I'd really like her to meet her grandchildren if they come along.

Thank you friends :)
BTW....both me and my wife caught full-blown covid the end of July this year. Was really quite ill for a week. Most remarkable was the incessant smell of burnt rubber in my nose. Bed-ridden for a few days and sleeping 18 hours. It was much much different from any flu that I have had. Which makes sense given that the virus is a chimera created in a lab.

And then I got better. With natural immunity as a bonus.

Thank you Lord for healing me......again.

No clot/cancer/myocarditis shot for me.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
BTW....both me and my wife caught full-blown covid the end of July this year. Was really quite ill for a week. Most remarkable was the incessant smell of burnt rubber in my nose. Bed-ridden for a few days and sleeping 18 hours. It was much much different from any flu that I have had. Which makes sense given that the virus is a chimera created in a lab.

Like I mentioned to a friend just this morning, there's no stronger immunity than naturally acquired immunity, ie mother's colostrum, or overcoming the pathogen as you did.
Is your sense of taste and smell restored?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

From the very beginning, vaccine suppliers said that there were possible side effects.
From the beginning it was stated that the vaccines were unlikely to be 100% effective.

Maybe you’ll believe your own countryman:

https://rumble.com/v1ytqx6-australi...amazing-vax-rant-leaves-opposition-parti.html

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I believe the leading of the Holy Spirit and the evidence before my eyes. There are no dead bodies in the streets. Graveyards are not swamped with coffins waiting to be buried. Plenty of people are antivaxxers all over the world, including Australia. They are entitled to their views. What is not acceptable is lies, misinformation and deception.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I believe the leading of the Holy Spirit and the evidence before my eyes. There are no dead bodies in the streets. Graveyards are not swamped with coffins waiting to be buried. Plenty of people are antivaxxers all over the world, including Australia. They are entitled to their views. What is not acceptable is lies, misinformation and deception.
But you HAVE believed lies misinformation and deception over and over again!

Everything from the virus came from a “ wet market” where someone ate a bat, to the vaccine was safe and effective, to you wouldn’t get or spread the virus if you got the lethal injection. Just to name a few.

Facts and math remain true even if you believe the brain washing you’ve been given.

Your country, like every other heavily vaxxxed country, is now experiencing never before seen “excess deaths”.
Incredibly myopic to think because in your small life experience you haven’t seen the misery and deaths from the vaccine that it isn’t happening.

Call For Investigation Into Mortality Rates As Australia Sees Death-Rate Spike

Karen Cutter, a spokesperson for the Actuaries Institute of Australia (AIA) said in a media release (pdf) that even after the Institute’s COVID-19 Mortality Working Group removed all “from” and “with” COVID-19 deaths, it was not clear why Australians were dying in larger numbers from other diseases such as ischaemic heart disease, cancer, and cerebrovascular disease in 2021 and 2022.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/call-investigation-mortality-rates-australia-sees-death-rate-spike

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
But you HAVE believed lies misinformation and deception over and over again!

Everything from the virus came from a “ wet market” where someone ate a bat, to the vaccine was safe and effective, to you wouldn’t get or spread the virus if you got the lethal injection. Just to name a few.

Facts and math remain true even if you believe the brain washing you’ve been given.

Your country, like every other heavily vaxxxed country, is now experiencing never before seen “excess deaths”.
Incredibly myopic to think because in your small life experience you haven’t seen the misery and deaths from the vaccine that it isn’t happening.

Call For Investigation Into Mortality Rates As Australia Sees Death-Rate Spike

Karen Cutter, a spokesperson for the Actuaries Institute of Australia (AIA) said in a media release (pdf) that even after the Institute’s COVID-19 Mortality Working Group removed all “from” and “with” COVID-19 deaths, it was not clear why Australians were dying in larger numbers from other diseases such as ischaemic heart disease, cancer, and cerebrovascular disease in 2021 and 2022.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/call-investigation-mortality-rates-australia-sees-death-rate-spike
It does appear that all of this is a fact at this point. Never ever put your faith and trust in pharma-hucksters.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

Let's hope you don't suffer the misery of the long term effects of COVID.

Ilive4Jesus

Apr 30, 2022
Update: In the last week or so, my mum has seemed really sharp and focused and of sound mind.

Today she was vaccinated!

Thank you again to everyone for your prayers. This prayer has been answered!
I'm sorry, but whose prayer was answered?
Your OP sounded like she didn't want to be vaccinated, so was she vaccinated against her will, because it's what you and the family wanted for her?
I know I'm responding to a post that's over a year old, but I'm really curious about this.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Let's hope you don't suffer the misery of the long term effects of COVID.
Whatever the case not getting vaxxed was unquestionably the correct decision. Why anyone would trust these jokers is beyond me.

Satan is the father of lies......and his children do likewise. Perhaps you have failed to notice this?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Whatever the case not getting vaxxed was unquestionably the correct decision. Why anyone would trust these jokers is beyond me.

Satan is the father of lies......and his children do likewise. Perhaps you have failed to notice this?
Plenty of lies about vaccines kicking around this forum. God's mercy and grace allows men to develop all kinds of medicines and practices that save millions of lives. Imagine a world where polio was still rife, smallpox, typhus, yellow fever and scarlet fever. Anti vaxxers would condemn billions to suffering and death, based on lies and deception. Even simple logic fails to persuade anti vaxxers. They are as deceived as the flat earth people.

Man made a choice in Eden. It was the knowledge of good and evil. Some Christians seem to forget that there is good as well as evil. Now all that is "good" according to the principle of knowledge will pass away. It will be redundant in God's kingdom. Until then, we live in a world controlled by that principle. There will be no hospitals in the Kingdom of God. Until then, millions owe their lives to the medical profession. The medical profession is far from perfect. You are not perfect either.

It's really simple. I look for evidence to support anti vaxxer's claims. I find none that convinces me. I do know of many anti vaxxers who died from COVID, including Daystar's Marcus Lamb. Funny how he changed his tune once he caught COVID. Too late for him, sadly. I wonder how many others believed the lie and died unnecessarily.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Australia forced most to get the lethal injection. Now they are suffering the consequences. Of course this is EXACTLY what TPTB want:

Actuaries Raise Alarm That Australians Are “Unexpectedly” Dying At An Exaggerated Rate

https://expose-news.com/2022/12/16/actuaries-raise-alarm-australians-are-dying/
I suspect that this COVID debacle was merely petri dish test #1.
Probably more to come. And more awful.

And very little political will to prosecute the perps. America had better gear up with a new government......this one is a dud.