name one cool thing about the person above you..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

This is simple, name one cool thing about the person who last posted.

Since I'm the first poster I gotta give Kudos to God I guess....

Hmmmm...........

He writes a good book. :)

B

BIG_RED_5891

hmm....kudos to still for being able to lighten the mood and make people laugh and have fun!

N

nChrist

Well this is easy....ummmm......I give Big_Red_5891 props for being keen in discerning some true attributes of 1Still

M

minnesotablu

nChrist has funkae red font? haha i dont know him very wellllllll... but he seems cool enough or something :p

1still_waters

Minne is cool because her name has two n's and a y, but the y looks like an i, so it makes her that much cooler.

K

Kyra

Still waters has a great sense of humor and a good looking cookie.

Namaste

Jan 5, 2008
Kyra's funny and easy to talk to.

M

minnesotablu

namaste has the best name to pronounce! NAMASTEEEEE lol (not nasty)

JustxJeena

Jun 27, 2007
Ooops I think I missed this thread when I created "One Good Thing"

But Levi is friendly and very knowledgeable about his Bible!

A

Abing

i want your hair jeeena :D

H

Hope

Abby: intelligent , full of passion, funny, goooodlyy, and the prettiest girl in Philippines! love ya sis :D

Aug 27, 2005
Hope gave me a new post to read! Cause she and I are pretty much the only people online right now!! thank you :-D

N

nChrist

You know what is so cool 'bout Shining? Her' nick! .....No matter the situation, we as christians will come to, go thru and exit victorious (hence) Shiningthrupain...nChrist

S

SFRanger

The cool thing about nChrist (aka MV) is his love for life, the Lord, and his family/friends. The Lord has truely blessed this man.

Jun 4, 2006
A cool think about SFRanger....is he served for our Country and he's a great soldier in God's army too :D

T

Topher

The coolest thing (or at least a cool thing. It might not necessarily be the coolest thing.) is that she sounds awesome on the microphone.

Aug 27, 2005
Topher has an amazing sense of humor and should be admired for his job as a "ninja."

10C

I got Betsy :D, I love her 'cause she is awesome!.