Narcissism 201

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

First I would like to thank you for passing the first course , 101. Let me go through the outline of the course.
First, a selfie a day keeps the doctor away. Happy snapping.
Next Gofundme. Set up a go fund me page to support your narcissism projects.
Creative narcissism. Think outside the box. New ways to enhance my image. I mean your image sorry. How can I look good today?
Spend at least 2 hours a day on Facebook. Upload fake trips or even real ones if you have time.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Of course you have to also have an Instagram livestream session where people can chat with you and ask you questions about you and your life. While you sit and eat cereal or something.

M

morefaithrequired

Of course you have to also have an Instagram livestream session where people can chat with you and ask you questions about you and your life. While you sit and eat cereal or something.
Artsie. You might be interested in being a Narcissist Instructor. Would you like to start a Narcissist Elective. "Instagram Livestreaming". ?

M

morefaithrequired

By the way, I think eating cornflakes on camera is very image enhancing. Maybe you can get cereal sponsors as an influencer?

M

morefaithrequired

I want you to know I see the potential in all of you. You CAN reach your FULL narcissistic potential!
Heres a useful mantra:
"Its all about me."
Repeat that 100 times a day. Say it out loud! When someone greets you reply "Its all about me!"
(disclaimer..Christians must use the mantra "Its all about you" when praying to Jesus. )