NCAA NEWS RELEASE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
IT APPEARS TO BE OFFICIAL THAT THE NCAA HAS ONE SUPER CONFERENCE AND THE REST are just kinda taking up space.

;)

WHO DAT? WHO DAT GONNA BEAT DEM ELEPHANTS?

not dem durn dawgs

DAT'S FER SURE!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL OVER DEM DAWGS!!!!!!!

117799134_alabama-big-al-crimson-tide-20-inch-sticker-decals-ncaa-.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
No Kirby, you ain't an Elephant any more........silly dawg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
SOONER OR LATER KIRBY, YOU GOTTSTA LEARN TO SWIM!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
CUTE, KIRBY, CUTE

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
WHAT YOU GONNA LOOK LIKE TUESDAY MORNING KIRBY

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
saban is undefeated against his former assistants. for now. ( 1-5-18)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
So far Alabama is favored by 4

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
"for now" being the optimum point..........sigh.....

My heart says one thing and my head says another

I know that IF our QB can not manage to actually complete a pass longer than 5 yards on a regular basis, we will be in BIG TIME trouble Monday night.

I STILL do not like our OC............he has failed completely to impress me thus far..........what Sabin sees in him I will never understand.......however, Sabin got a wee bit upset with him about his play calling in the Clemson game, SOOOOOOO, maybe there is hope Sabin will see the light and send that dude BACK to New England.

I just hope it does not take a loss Monday to reveal the truth to Sabin............sigh

It does appear that Kirby forgot how to play Defense when he left Bama........... :) ......goodness, they are giving up a LOT of points! Yeah, I know, they score bunches too..........

saban is undefeated against his former assistants. for now. ( 1-5-18)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
well, no one, not ya'll, no one, would have held Oklahoma under 30 points, Mayfield is too good. cocky, bad attitude, but darn good.

now , I think uga wins 22-20. that being said, we ran for over 300 yards against o.u. I would almost bet my house that we do not run for over 300 against bama. so, if our true freshmen q.b. does not have a true freshman meltdown, we should hang. perhaps win.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
GREAT GAME!

Seriously...........wow........what can ya say?

:)

Hats off to Kirby and the Bulldogs............they WILL BE a factor in the SEC and National Picture for years to come (with Kirby there). Their QB was as good as publicized, and, mayhaps, even better?

As I feared, Hurts and the OC tried their best to lose the game for us, and the DEFENSE wasn't much better. The O line looked like the Spaghetti Boys in the first half. Nick made the right move putting in Tui, he is a true star in the making, and, wow, WHAT A TURNAROUND!

This win wipes out all the frustration and shame for the "kick-6) loss to Auburn and even last years loss to Clemson!

I don't think I have ever seen a Championship won in such a dramatic fashion. Yeah, I know, IF we had a kicker, the game would have ended in Regulation, and STILL have been a great comeback win for Bama........but this was was simply UNBELIEVABLE!

KINGS OF CONFETTI!

(loved that T-Shirt)

I felt bad for Kirby and the guys, but I would have felt a LOT WORSE had we lost that one.............(just saying)

ROLL TIDE!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The Red Tide may be the national Champions, but they still had a losing season. Who won the Iron Bowl? That's the only game that really matters.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
GREAT GAME!

Seriously...........wow........what can ya say?

Hats off to Kirby and the Bulldogs............they WILL BE a factor in the SEC and National Picture for years to come (with Kirby there). Their QB was as good as publicized, and, mayhaps, even better?

As I feared, Hurts and the OC tried their best to lose the game for us, and the DEFENSE wasn't much better. The O line looked like the Spaghetti Boys in the first half. Nick made the right move putting in Tui, he is a true star in the making, and, wow, WHAT A TURNAROUND!

This win wipes out all the frustration and shame for the "kick-6) loss to Auburn and even last years loss to Clemson!

I don't think I have ever seen a Championship won in such a dramatic fashion. Yeah, I know, IF we had a kicker, the game would have ended in Regulation, and STILL have been a great comeback win for Bama........but this was was simply UNBELIEVABLE!

KINGS OF CONFETTI!

(loved that T-Shirt)

I felt bad for Kirby and the guys, but I would have felt a LOT WORSE had we lost that one.............(just saying)

ROLL TIDE!
congrats on the win. the new q.b., especially considering the situation, played great. ( if our guys had not been prematurely celebrating as if we had won, your wideout would not have been open......).

but, I think we will be seeing a lot of each other in the future.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, methinks we will be too............

These meetings between Sabin and Kirby may end up being Classics every time! And Kirby is going to win his share of them I think. You guys have a lot to look forward to........

congrats on the win. the new q.b., especially considering the situation, played great. ( if our guys had not been prematurely celebrating as if we had won, your wideout would not have been open......).

but, I think we will be seeing a lot of each other in the future.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I know, but a National Championship ain't a bad constellation prize.......you guys should try to get a few!
The Red Tide may be the national Champions, but they still had a losing season. Who won the Iron Bowl? That's the only game that really matters.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I know, but a National Championship ain't a bad constellation prize.......you guys should try to get a few!
It's ruff to have to fight for a national championship when you come off a beat down like either team takes in the Iron Bowl. Unfortunately when you play the two toughest teams in the nation in a row, then have to turn around and play one of them again, you got your work cut out for you. There ain't no football like Alabama football. Congrats. Looking forward to next years Iron Bowl.

Rumor is Sabin is going back to NFL. I'm sure that the rest of the SEC, since we can't have him, would like to see that.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
ROLL TIDE!

Great coaching by Saban made all the difference.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Did ya'll hear about the elderly man who was dying in Atlanta last week? His last request was the have 2 Georgia Bulldogs, two Atlanta Falcons players, and two Atlanta Braves players be his pallbearers. That way, they could let him down one more time.......

Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Sabin's not going anywhere. His wife took care of that decision. :)

BUT, thank God, our OC has been SENT PACKING back to the NFL. Going to the Bills, and he can't leave SOON ENOUGH!

Hope Sabin does a better job picking the new one, and not feel like he has to rush to do it. We gotta get a DC as well, our is the new Head Coach of the Vols...........

SIX SEC Teams now have former Sabin folks as their Head Coach. Don't know if that is a Record, but it does say somethin about the opportunities one receives when working for him.

It's ruff to have to fight for a national championship when you come off a beat down like either team takes in the Iron Bowl. Unfortunately when you play the two toughest teams in the nation in a row, then have to turn around and play one of them again, you got your work cut out for you. There ain't no football like Alabama football. Congrats. Looking forward to next years Iron Bowl.

Rumor is Sabin is going back to NFL. I'm sure that the rest of the SEC, since we can't have him, would like to see that.