Need Direction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

deb47

I need prayer that the Lord will open up new doors for me. To show me what to do in life. My 3 kids are older now and do not need me as they were younger. I don't know what to do with myself.

Lord guide me. I am so bored I need a job or something. I lived in my town since I was 3 yrs. old. I want out of this boring place. Help me Lord there is so much I need. I got so much to offer but no idea what to do with my time.

You know Lord, you know!!!

M

missy2shoes

I'm praying for you too :)

iwant2serve

Apr 12, 2009
Have you talked to your pastor? There is always work to be done in your local church. If you don't have the opportunity to work there then I would say begain to meet people in other places. My best advise is to follow your heart and seek God for guidence.