Need help badly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
@Davideus85
I've had trouble dealing with depression as well. When depressed, trying to do stuff is kind of impossible though technically is not. In my case, I try to remove a burden off my back to make space for freedom in God. In my opinion, there is no depression that has no direct cause; there is always a trigger after a series of burdens accumulate and weigh on your back.

See, you have to free yourself if you are redeemed as God's child and not let yourself be subject to the string of death that all peoples of the earth are yoked to. This is why I asked him:
I'd suggest you educate yourself on mental health if you're going to offer advice. OCD often has depression and anxiety linked to it. But it's also possible these things can have separate reasons as well. So sorting out the origins of each is important. But either way having OCD is almost definitely at least one factor, and likely the primary factor.

But statements such as people without faith cannot be helped is a false and destructive statement. For example it's been shown schizophrenics that live in third world countries that have a more village oriented way of life, and no belief in God, have a higher chance of recovery than those in first world countries. This stems from the way they are treated and viewed in each area.

Also it's well established that depression can have components other than situational. Brain scans reveal people who have clinical depression have less activity in certain parts of the brain than people without depression.
There are consistent patterns in the brain, not only in activity, or lack of, and which areas of the brain are affected.

There are, of course, also situational reasons for people having depression, but most often this is short term.

Feb 26, 2021
But statements such as people without faith cannot be helped is a false and destructive statement.
Are you saying you don't need faith to work miracles? Or are you saying people with OCD (physically & mentally) cannot have faith?
But it's also possible these things can have separate reasons as well. So sorting out the origins of each is important
I agree. It is why I asked
  1. Since when have you suffered from panic attacks?
  2. What other things trouble you in your life if there are any?

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi! David... I am thinking of you ☺ hope you are feelin better today.... God bless you brother ❤

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
From the mouth of one who has lived through despair, depression and suicide, it's when Jesus feels the farthest away that we're at our most blind.

Brother, I truly say to you this: be still within your heart. Let Jesus in. He loves you and he will carry you through.

In my own darkest days I said Jesus 'why are you not walking with me?' I could only see one set of footprints as I stumbled forward. Then one day I thought I couldn't walk anymore. But I kept on going.

And it was in that moment I realised I hadn't been walking alone at all. Jesus had been carrying me, in loving silence all along.

Stay strong brother and may Jesus carry you as he did me.

Feb 26, 2021
@Davideus85

You might find this helpful. I've not watched it myself. but Sid Roth is not a bad guy, so I paste it here.

Mar 25, 2020
I cannot truly say I understand how much you would be in suffering right now to say that you don't see a way out of this. Although I will say that you have to live this life. Even with all it's loneliness and bitterness and suffering.

You are heavy burdened by the troubles you have to face in your life friend. And you don't have someone by your side to say that it's going to be alright.

Jesus says in the Bible, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28.

You know, Jesus died for your sins. It wasn't an easy life that our Lord lived and died. Throughout the three years of His public ministry on earth, He healed everyone that needed healing, brought the dead back to life and forgave the sins of sinners even before He could die on the cross for the sins of mankind. Think how much of a toll it would have taken on Him. Jesus would always go alone to pray and get new strength from God. Imagine how it would have been for Him that He knew what was going to happen to Him. Yet, He walked towards that death and embraced it for us. It was one of the most shameful deaths at that time. It was very painful and it was hard for Him and Jesus knew that not everyone is going to be saved because of what He did on the cross for them.

That death on the cross was not meant for Him. It was meant for us and for our sins. He has paid our debt so that we can be free and He sits as a mediator between Us and God the Father. What Jesus did for you, He did out of love. Jesus loves you. So, never say or believe that you're alone. Because you're not. God is with you at your worst state. And loves you at your worst state. God is worthy of your love and worthy of your suffering and the hardships you go through. Give your burdens to Jesus, so that you can find the rest you need.

Don't you ever take your life my friend. However much you want to. If you're suffering, offer your suffering to God. Although in your eyes, it may be meaningless, to God, it would be the key to you entering heaven after this life. You have to go through whatever you have to go through to get to heaven. You always have God's love with you.

Jesus doesn't say that it will be easy for you. However, you can ask God for help. Trust me, God will hear you and help you when no one on earth will. That's why Jesus has gone now from us to heaven, so that The Holy Spirit can come and be among human beings and help them. You have to pray to work your salvation both in this life and the life after this.

The pain you feel has already been borne by Jesus on the cross and whatever you owe to God has been paid by Jesus. Paid in full. Have faith in Jesus. Have faith in our Lord. Keep praying to Him even if it seems hopeless and all is lost. Don't give up hope even if all seems lost. Never give up. If the enemy kills you it is one thing. If you die because of your physical ailments it is one thing. But you are the best friend you have for yourself right now. You have to give yourself every chance in the world to live this life. Because, who knows. Tomorrow, you might be living a life better than today. It could be 5 years from now. 10 years from now. 50 years from now. You don't know. And even if that doesn't happen, you have to put in the work for that. You have to have the mental fortitude required for that life.

God says - “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” - Matthew 24:13.

That's what God would want you to do. Endure in your loneliness, in your financial struggles and in your suffering. No suffering is permanent. Especially one that God sees. Have faith in Jesus.

If you thought no one cares for you, God has proved you wrong. If no one cared, so many of us would not have reached out to you. We may not say the words or give the advice or comfort you're looking for in your life. But we all want the same thing. We want you to win over this ordeal that you face. Whatever it takes. Show strength for God. Even if no one knows your struggle. Show strength for Jesus. Lay it all on the line for Him as He did for you. God bless you

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia
Hi mate ! YOUR NOT ALONE ! i am a survivor of Spiritual and Sexual abuse
dont give up mate ! Jesus loves you , We are not perfect we are Sinners saved by HIS Grace
Roman 8:1
the accuser wants you to think GOD cant use you , Hes a liar and a father of all lies Read Jerimiah 29
He has plans for your life mate , your not alone , i suffer with ptsd from extreme past abuse mayself
came out of a abusive destructive death cult wanting me to deny Jesus as my savior ! He rescused me
i must remember just like apostle paul i am still in this flesh , and i will ,make mistakes , but the beauty of the Cross is Jesus Paid my Penalty in FULL ! Forever i only need to Trust in HIM and beleive in HIM , have faith as a tiny mustard seed mate !
God allows those trials you may seem to think are unberable , but he will Never put on you more than you can handle , you are calling out Pray for me ! see ! Stay Humble , Read your Bible every day , get with Believer's in Jesus Christ , if you cant find or dont feel comfortable going to a church look up Truth for Life Alistair Beglely Good Teacher of the Gospel . Ill be praying for you mate
God Bless and Cheers ! Deborah

Apr 12, 2021
I’ve been suffering from severe depression and anxiety and OCD for the last two months. It’s gotten much worse in the last few weeks and I don’t see any hope or any end to it. It’s turned into horrible panic attacks that lasts all day. I’ve reached out for help and no one seems to want to help me. My family has basically abandoned me and won’t help me. I feel so alone and afraid. I have no one. I have prayed and prayed and begged God to help me and deliver me but all my prayers fall on deaf ears. It doesn’t look like God is going to deliver me. I really thought God had a good plan for my life but I really don’t think so anymore. I am at the point where I really just want to end my life. I know I shouldn’t but I’m in so much pain and I just can’t handle it anymore. There’s just no hope or end in sight. But I’m too afraid, I don’t know if I will go to Heaven. Please please please pray for me. I don’t know what to do anymore!
I can understand how you feel. I've also have felt utter despair and hopelessness. I urge you to wait upon the Lord as others have suggested. Continue to pray and read God's word. I pray God lead you to a revelation; to shine light into your life. May God bless you and keep you. I pray the heaviness of your suffering be lifted from you and the garments of praise be clothed upon you. I will be praying for you. Keep the faith.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Davideus85, and this prayer request. Turn Davideus85's sorrows into Joy and you be glorified. Please bless, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!