need prayer for my husband's job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fabfam12

My husband has an interview at 9:00 a.m. CST tomorrow morning for a new part-time job. We believe this particular job would really fit our budgetary and scheduling needs.

Also, we need wisdom about his current part-time job -- lots of shady things go on there. Should he quit? Should he hold on?

Finally, we are still continually praying and searching for a more permanent full-time position for him. We still keep hope alive that some company out there needs a guy like my guy for second shift work.

A

Avidan

Standing with you in prayer for all these things, in Jesus Name, Amen.

H

holydaveholy

I pray that your husband understands what steps to take at the current job.

I pray that God will help you understand how to support him in taking the right steps.

I pray that God will give him the courage to do what he knows that he needs to do.

I pray that your husband will be inspired to follow God's plan in this, moving at the right time from this thing to the next.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
The bible says ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened for you.
I am gonna stand with you in prayer as you believe and trust God. May GOD Bless you

F

FirstToTestify

Lord, I lift Fabfam12 and her husband up to You tonight. Please just guide her husband's heart and show him what path You have chosen and what will best glorify You. In knowing that, he might take peace in the fact that he is making the right decision. You have never failed to lay peace on hearts before and I ask that You do this tonight with two of Your servants. In Your Son's Holy Name I pray. Amen.

I truly pray all goes well for your husband!! Keep us updated!! :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All is in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless.
pickles

F

fabfam12

Thank you all for your prayers. My husband is at his job interview right now.

F

fabfam12

So very disappointed. The man offering the job never showed up at meeting place. My husband has taken a beating in the last 2-3 years. He was a well-paid manager that ended up working for a retailer when the company he worked for went out of business. Then he was injured on the job and has permanent damage to two limbs. 4 surgeries and a year of recovery, he is able to work and willing to work and gets passed over time and again. Age related or due to his injuries? I don't know but his spirit is depleted.

F

fabfam12

OK, the fellow called back. He apologized for missing the meeting for the interview. He promised to call back around lunchtime to set up another interview time for this afternoon. Waiting by the phone...
Please keep us in your prayers.

F

fabfam12

Praise the Lord!!! Thank you God! My husband did ultimately get an interview. He is hired!!! This small part-time job starts in a few weeks.
Now looking to the Lord for wisdom about what to do with his current part-time job and all its problems. Keep it? Move on?

T

Tumnus

Wonderful, fabfam12!! Continuing in prayer with you each step of the way. Thank you for keeping us updated.

F

fabfam12

Thanks for the prayers and support!! Love this website!

F

FirstToTestify

Ahhh, that's so cool!! Praise God for giving your husband this opportunity!! :D

F

fabfam12

Just as soon as I thought things were settled...
My husband's first part-time job has fizzled out. We desperately need to find something to replace it. Please pray for him.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord that a good job and all needed is provided!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

T

Tumnus

Just as soon as I thought things were settled...
My husband's first part-time job has fizzled out. We desperately need to find something to replace it. Please pray for him.
Father God, you know the situation that fabfam12's family is in. Lord you know they need means and ways to provide for their home and family. Lord, we ask in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ to open avenues of employment for her husband. They just want to be obedient to your leading. We thank you ahead of time for hearing our prayer, for giving them Your abundant grace and provision, and thank you for loving them so much, Lord. Amen