need to vent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i just have to vent because my daughter was on a crowded bus Friday going to school, she had her school bus pass in her pocket and someone stole it from her pocket. the school gives out monthly school bus passes know instead of bus tickets. so she has to go to the office and ask her for a replacement pass which i doubt that they will give her. so instead of buying a weekly bus pass for myself i gave it to her so she can get to school praying that the woman in charge of bus passes will have a happy morning and provide her with a replacement pass. it really bothered my daughter that someone would do that to her and she feels violated and she's upset because she didn't notice it when it happened. she never though that it could happen to her. i told her to pray for that person , and that there are honest people out there

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
on top of that she was surprised to see how some of her friends reacted when they saw she carries a small Bible to school in her book bag. she says they tried to make fun of her, laughed at her about it, she often reads when she has a break and she also prays while she is in school , she and some other Christian friends often try and meet up and they talk about the Bible and God and i was glad to see that she knows to put God first.

she knows that if the other group can't respect her faith , and continue to make fun of her then she has to stop associating with them

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Sorry that happened to your daughter =( It's a shame that there are dishonest people like that and how some of the kids made fun of her for carrying a bible, but that's great that she does! :D I pray she never stops. Also praying she'll be able to get a replacement pass. =)

O

OFM

so,oooooooooo very sorry that happened to her,i was bulled 10 and 1/2 years of school,i pray she stays strong in the christian faith you have passed on to her aqnd taught her and she keeps carrying her Bible.God will watch over her in school.i will pray for that for you and her.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
i just have to vent because my daughter was on a crowded bus Friday going to school, she had her school bus pass in her pocket and someone stole it from her pocket. the school gives out monthly school bus passes know instead of bus tickets. so she has to go to the office and ask her for a replacement pass which i doubt that they will give her. so instead of buying a weekly bus pass for myself i gave it to her so she can get to school praying that the woman in charge of bus passes will have a happy morning and provide her with a replacement pass. it really bothered my daughter that someone would do that to her and she feels violated and she's upset because she didn't notice it when it happened. she never though that it could happen to her. i told her to pray for that person , and that there are honest people out there
I'm sorry to hear that. Kids can be so cruel these days. I pray your daughter stays strong amidst all this and that she gets a replacement.

W

wwjd_kilden

The schools hand out the passes? Strange system

anyway, praying it sorts out, and that the bullying won't get to her

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all of you. She didn't get a replacement pass , but she can use my weekly bus pass. Thanks again

R

rauleetoe

so what will you do about transportation since you had to give your pass to your daughter?

N

nw2u

These incidents seem much more prevalent than when I was young. Maybe I am more sensitive to them today. I don't know. I am glad you found a solution. It is a shame you had to go through this and I hope it does not happen again.

I bet the school has had incidents where children sell their passes, then ask for new ones. The world has become so competitive.

I think these are the signs of becoming a second or third world country. Folks, making a decent living, teach their children not to do this kind of thing. They have time to teach their children good values and morals. They can provide for their children's needs.

Sadly, I believe we have done this to ourselves.

May God bless you and your family.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
so what will you do about transportation since you had to give your pass to your daughter?[/quote

for the remainder of the month i purchased a weekly pass for her and i just pay for one way bus fair or if i'm not going straight home i get a daily pass