Need your prayers for a cancer patient and my best friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
My best friend's mom has cancer. There was a lot of confusion about her condition but finally the physician consilium decided to treat it as lung adenocarcinoma, and she had metastasis already on her belly and arms...
My friend only has her mom and uncle, no relatives she's close to. All this is incredibly distressing for her. I am on a different continent now so not able to be physically present for her.
They do natural anticancer supplementation while waiting for the doctors to determine the therapy, and as you can imagine covid is causing additional waiting times. It took them a whole month to analyze her tissue and diagnose her. They are now deciding whether to pursue an experimental therapy for her mom.
Please pray in Jesus' name that their decision will be most beneficial one, led by God, therapy and supplementation successful, and her life preserved.
Pray that my friend and the family will face this situation with faith and Christ's peace of mind that surpasses understanding.
Pray that her mom quits smoking (she refuses to)... My best friend is Christian, her mom too, and her pastor told her long ago to quit smoking but she isn't listening! Pray that she will listen and obey and get healed.
Amen in Jesus' name.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Praying for your friend's mom @SoulWeaver. Very glad to know that she is a Christian :)

~Deut
Thank you. She's a believer, she should quit smoking, and it stresses my friend a lot that she won't quit smoking when it's destroying her... it's been an issue for a long time she really smokes a lot and now she has lung cancer :(
If anyone reading this thread is smoking, please quit smoking. Trust me you will never look back. It's hard in the beginning but you get your freedom back. Quitting smoking was one of the first things God commanded me to do when I became Christian. It was a passion that consumed me. You have no idea how much your family worries about you. And if you get sick, what then? Everyone quit and be healthy amen in the name of Jesus

Jan 25, 2015
Wow my friend. My father is also a smoker and with the lockdown they banned the sale of cigarettes. Hope he will stop permanently now.

I pray that your friend's mom will have a spiritual meeting with our King and that He will touch her heart and open her eyes. I pray for the healing (rapha) hand of our King to touch her, and that she will give her testimony to all. Our King is great and today I want to confess that and proclaim that into her body and spirit. Amen

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Wow my friend. My father is also a smoker and with the lockdown they banned the sale of cigarettes. Hope he will stop permanently now.

I pray that your friend's mom will have a spiritual meeting with our King and that He will touch her heart and open her eyes. I pray for the healing (rapha) hand of our King to touch her, and that she will give her testimony to all. Our King is great and today I want to confess that and proclaim that into her body and spirit. Amen
Amen from your mouth into the ears of our kind God!!!!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request. Lord heal SoulWeaver's friends mom from cancer, and you be glorified. In Jesus geacious name, Amen!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Lord bless this prayer request. Lord heal SoulWeaver's friends mom from cancer, and you be glorified. In Jesus geacious name, Amen!
Thank you so much for praying Levi and everyone else. They need all prayers they can get. Agreed in Jesus' name.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
My friend's mom passed away. Basically covidmania killed her, because her therapy kept being delayed as covid kept being prioritized and other patients neglected even though hospitals were not overloaded. Then when she finally received therapy she got worse and died very abruptly. My friend only has her uncle left from family now. Prayers for them two are greatly appreciated. My friend is Orthodox Christian so if your denomination allows you she would like you to say a last prayer for her mom as well. Please abstain from denominational bickering about praying for those who passed away, if you think it's useless then don't pray and skip this thread. Her mom was a believer, and we hope that she did know Jesus and Jesus knew her as well, and that she was able to make it into His kingdom. I don't know if it helps, maybe not, but I prayed for her mom, for the love of my friend.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Praying for your friends Mother. and for your friend. May God touch them both!