New, hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2020
Hi,

I moved to live with and help my mother right before covid. I’m missing opportunities to make new friends and have been fighting feelings of loneliness. I’m here to be part of a community.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome Anita and be blessed ❤️

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"I hope you come to learn of the greatest 'friend' ...to be Jesus Christ."
'Praise God'

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Anita! Glad to have you aboard. We have coffee, though in this heat you might want yours iced. There's ice in the fish cooler. ;)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi,

I moved to live with and help my mother right before covid. I’m missing opportunities to make new friends and have been fighting feelings of loneliness. I’m here to be part of a community.
God bless you, Anita. Great will be your reward in Heaven. Keep up the good work. Remember that this life is short, but eternity in Heaven is very long. Can hardly wait to see you there, dear. Welcome to CC.

Me would like some chocolate with sprinkles very much, thank you!:D

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Anita! Glad to have you aboard. We have coffee, though in this heat you might want yours iced. There's ice in the fish cooler. ;)
I'm glad that you don't use it for oysters.:)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi,

Hello Anita4Jesus and Welcome to Christian Chat🤗!

Wow, talk about God's timing, you moving to help your mom before Covid. Sorry to hear your feeling loney. May God Bless you with an uplifted Heart here in He who lead you here. May he Bless you with many fun, and international moments, if not hours, here and in your daily Walk with him. Nice to have you here.😀 Many different threads to jump into as you've, no doubt, learned by now (see you joined Sunday).