New here, Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sarahbm

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, I'm Victoria, nice to meet you. How is your day? I can't message until I get messaged first, hope you all have a good day.

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi, I'm Victoria, nice to meet you. How is your day? I can't message until I get messaged first, hope you all have a good day.
Hi! Victoria 😊 Good evening and Welcome to CC!

My day was good it was a busy work day 😊 Thank you for asking 🤗 I hope you are having a wonderful day!

God bless you and please stay safe ❤

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Victoria. Please be careful not to trip over the preterists here!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and so nice to meet you Victoria! Hope you have a blessed delivery with your child and may God bless you and your family!

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
welcome, greetings and blessings... it's not about messaging... it's about Giving God All the Glory and fellowship in edification ☺️

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is nice to meet you too Victoria. So far, since I have the day off from work things are fine. I hope that you are having a good day too. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Can you tell us of your Christian calling Victoria? Maybe what kind of church you attend and what you believe in terms of doctrine?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Hi Victoria, welcome and I hope you enjoy the different forums. There are some great people here. We are a wide cast of characters. Glad you found us. :)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Victoria and welcome to CC, we are glad to have you! :)

See you around the forums and if you need prayer or someone to chat to, feel free to pm.

Blessings in Christ 💜