New here...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hello there and welcome . I hope you have a great day❤️

Lookupnotback

Sep 26, 2020
Hi. I like your user name.
It comes from my observations on life that if we are focusing on the past and not looking up? Then it become a 24/7 obsession a handing over to a false love if you will? And not where our focus is to be for strength to go on, the meaning in life for which we were made by our Creator and not the self worship of gazing at our navel!-) Hahahaha....

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and your name is a sermon in itself, :)very nice. There are many members from Canada here and glad to have you join in as well. God bless you and your family!

Lookupnotback

Sep 26, 2020
A fine welcome and hello to you also, good brother! I have read some of your posts already and fine them encouraging, uplifting, and full of truth. May God richly bless you!:)
Right back at cha’ brother!-)

Lookupnotback

Sep 26, 2020
Hello Brother. love Ephesians 2:8, 9 but I also love to include verse 10 because it completes the statement from the Apostle. God bless.
Yes, I totally here you on that one and leave the 10th out for a surprise for anyone who doesn’t know the passage to be rewarded with if they look it up....then the warrior in me? Just likes the cut and dry of 8&9 together for yanking the rug out from under the works based folks/seduced by false pride. I know it has always brought me up short if ever I have found myself stepping up to high. #10? Is like a great soothing balm in times of need to be brought back to the realization that, God’s got it all under control and not one thing happens outside of his knowledge or control. It’s like “It ok babe, it got this one! You just site back and let me deal with it for you!-),”