New Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2022
Hi I’m a Southern Baptist Christian who loves to read the word of God. I make allot of highlights and time to time
I like to write up notes as well all from my phone. But there is nothing like reading the actul Word. I’m looking for some friends to encourage and to be encouraged by.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. Look through the forums to find an interesting thread where Bible topics are being discussed like the Bible Discussion Forum and join in.

Also one important purpose of Christian Chat here is the encouragement we give one another. It is likely you will soon have many friends here.

We are glad that you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you in the forums. Welcome! :)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @walkbfaith24, welcome to CChat!! We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hi I’m a Southern Baptist Christian who loves to read the word of God. I make allot of highlights and time to time
I like to write up notes as well all from my phone. But there is nothing like reading the actul Word. I’m looking for some friends to encourage and to be encouraged by.
Welcome

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and happy the Lord led you to CC! I'm sure you'll meet lots of good people as you start posting in the Forums. God bless you and your family!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Praise God, welcome. :)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome to CC!
We are glad to have you join us 😊
God bless you. 🙏🏽