New member ☺️

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zsofi

Jan 28, 2020
I hope she is not fed up with all those Hungary jokes:giggle:
I'm not fed up with them😊that's funny, everytime if I say that I'm from Hungary🇭🇺"why did you say that you're hungry? I want to know just where are you from" 😁

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I'm not fed up with them😊that's funny, everytime if I say that I'm from Hungary🇭🇺"why did you say that you're hungry? I want to know just where are you from" 😁
You are a good sport, dear. Thank you for letting me off the hook. You are kind. That is a fruit of the Spirit. God bless you.:)

I am from Pennsylvania. That is where vampires come from (The marine variety).

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello Zsofi, and welcome to Christian Chat. I am very happy that you joined us. 👋.... May the Lord Jesus complete the work in you according to His good pleasure. 🙏

Mar 4, 2020
God have angels and I don't think you never walk away. Christ recognize Christ.😳God bless you In Jesus Christ name I pray.

Mar 4, 2020
Your in right family with this chat room. 🤗

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Welcome Zsofi,
I am so glad you are here and growing in your relationship with God. That is wonderful news. I hope you find the encouragement and friendships you are seeking. There are many wonderful people who will be happy to communicate with you. All the best, laughing heart

MrUnknown

Sep 24, 2019
Hi and welcome :) may God bless you and have a nice day :):):)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hey everyone, My name is Zsofi and I'm happy to be here. I was born and raised in a catholic family but for about 1 year I have lost my relationship with God.. But now I'm on my way to find God in my life. In the last few months my life's changed, and now it's wonderful. I'm here to meet other Christians and learn more about the religion.
God bless you!
I used to be a catholic too.. But then a friend gave me a Bible and i read it all.. :) And became a Christian..

Welcome to CC Zsofi.. and i hope your time here will be a blessing to you.. (y)