• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lancaster

love the bible and the message of peace

D

dalconn

Welcome, and amen to loving The Word :)

L

lancaster

Thank you I don't know anything about how this website works I am just stumbling through. I stopped smoking many yrs ago.

L

lancaster

thank you; I like your cat

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are many here that love the bible including myself. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Dec 31, 2017
I'm new too. Good to have you hear. I love the bible too. Take everything away from me, but leave me my bible.

Because if I have the bible, I can get all back.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello lancaster, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hello there and welcome to CC :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Bro :) Welcome!

God bless you ❤