• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lody

Hello, I stumbled across this site yesterday. Just looking for people to talk to that are also believers. I don't really have any friends. I have had some major upheavals in my life the last 3 years and through that friends I once had have fallen to the wayside. I do believe that God does remove from our lives those things, people, places that no longer serve the good for us but it has become quite a lonely journey from a human perspective. Even church which was my sanctuary, a place to renew my spirit and soul has become a place foreign and lonely to me. I have had many struggles and God always, always, brings me through and makes a way. I'm just in a valley that has exhausted me. It's been a long way.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome Lody, the Lord led you to a fine place to connect with other believers. The Bible has a lot to say about trials and testings, but it also says the Lord will deliver us out of them all. Find Scriptures that relate to your situation, speak them out and put your trust in the Lord. He is for us! God bless you and your family and I'll be glad to say a prayer for you🙏

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Hello, I stumbled across this site yesterday. Just looking for people to talk to that are also believers. I don't really have any friends. I have had some major upheavals in my life the last 3 years and through that friends I once had have fallen to the wayside. I do believe that God does remove from our lives those things, people, places that no longer serve the good for us but it has become quite a lonely journey from a human perspective. Even church which was my sanctuary, a place to renew my spirit and soul has become a place foreign and lonely to me. I have had many struggles and God always, always, brings me through and makes a way. I'm just in a valley that has exhausted me. It's been a long way.
Hi, lody.

It's a new day, and, hopefully, you'll make some new friends here.

Welcome to the forums.

May the Lord richly bless your time spent here.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome. I hope we can be a blessing. It's great to be on the mountain top, but we grow in the valleys.

JillianMarie

Apr 19, 2022
Welcome! There is a lot of very kind people on here and you can makes friends sometimes.

Mar 4, 2020
Hello and welcome to the forum. I think you'll really like it here as there are many nice people to talk to. I came here for some of the same reasons as you; just looking for people to talk to that are also believers. Since I've been here, I've learned a lot and continue to learn.

"His glory is the best thing that one can know. In faith there's deliverance in Jesus of Nazareth. Return to a new day and see His glory. Wake up and see that He is here. He loves you with a peaceful heart."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
REVISED - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)
"I hope you come to learn of a spiritually renewed life, and not to be
discouraged by the diversity of 'worldly delusional thinking',
'Praise God'

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I know how you feel. You are there for your friends through thick and thin. Then you have some trials and those friends disappear.

I hope the Lord blesses you with new friends to encourage you.

Reminds me of what Jesus said to His friends....

"Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me."

May the Lord be with you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
We want to be your friends and family, sister Lody. :)(y):coffee:

God bless you and welcome to CC.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hello lody welcome to CC.:)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
For some members here this site is very much like a church home. Life can indeed be a very lonely journey, especially if you are traveling alone in the world. The 23rd psalm talks about the valley of the shadow of death, but God will indeed lead you to greener pastures. You will find many believers here to converse with and who will also offer prayers of encouragement. Glad to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Welcome. I hope we can be a blessing. It's great to be on the mountain top, but we grow in the valleys.
I fully agree with your estimate that we grow in the valleys. Spiritual growth can stagnant if you constantly have a hedge all around you that isolates you from struggles.

berryjo

Oct 8, 2022

L

lody

For some members here this site is very much like a church home. Life can indeed be a very lonely journey, especially if you are traveling alone in the world. The 23rd psalm talks about the valley of the shadow of death, but God will indeed lead you to greener pastures. You will find many believers here to converse with and who will also offer prayers of encouragement. Glad to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.
thank you

L

lody

Hi and welcome Lody, the Lord led you to a fine place to connect with other believers. The Bible has a lot to say about trials and testings, but it also says the Lord will deliver us out of them all. Find Scriptures that relate to your situation, speak them out and put your trust in the Lord. He is for us! God bless you and your family and I'll be glad to say a prayer for you🙏
thank you