New Person

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennyLane

Apr 18, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for some advice on some recent troubles within my marriage, well troubles are "new", but THIS is! Do I just blurt it all out HERE? Now? :) thanks

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :)

Nope.. The Family forum is the most appropriate forum to "blurt out" marriage troubles.. :) This is the Introductions forum.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello PennyLane, cute name, btw. Welcome aboard, lots of savvy peeps here who are eager to share their insight. I pray you and yours are filled with His Love and Mercy.

Oct 12, 2012
Hello, I'm looking for some advice on some recent troubles within my marriage, well troubles are "new", but THIS is! Do I just blurt it all out HERE? Now? :) thanks
Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes! Welcome to the CC! 🔥🙏

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Penny and welcome. Blue_ladybug pretty much summed it up:
Welcome to CC. :)

Nope.. The Family forum is the most appropriate forum to "blurt out" marriage troubles.. :)
And personally, I have found that to be true...........
Blessings!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Hello PennyLane.......Welcome to CC. It is with hope you are not discouraged by many opinions
and or suggestions, a restless life requires a serious inventory of many things to consider.
I hope and pray you find what is needed in your life.
Wisdom is acquired the sooner one learns to take a personal inventory of SELF...
the practice of offering advice shall always be more beneficial from personal

experience in any given subject. Always of value to offer thoughts, ideas or
suggestions with intent in the hope to help...and advise merely for a status
recognition...shall be shallow of onesSELF...that has not honestly and thoroughly
completed an inventory of...SELF.....:)
I have many faults and flaws, and I have learned it is best to strive to keep

myself in check before offering worthy advise."........:)
Praise God'

Attachments

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello Penny, and welcome!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I hope we hear from you in the other forums, God bless!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome Penny. Oh, how I love that name. It was my mother's name ('Priscilla'). So glad you came. So nice to meet a new sister. God bless you.

Seeking council from fellow believers is both wise and biblical., but I must say that no one understands more and better than our precious Lord Jesus. I pray that you feel His presence, closeness, and great, great love for you right now. Again, God bless you dear.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, PennyLane! I hope you find the coffee and the fellowship to your liking. :)

G

GtrPkr

Yep, you can definitely take solace in the fact that troubles are nothing new. Welcome :)