New to this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Thanks @de-emerald much appreciated. Might take me a while to get familiar with this. I'm looking forward to good christian friendships and support.
Your welcome Just beaware if some people comes against you here it may not be the person who is coming against you. Much spiritual concernment is needed in a place like this. Gods children are always under attack. and sadly as a result. its also to easy to say the first thought that comes into your head sometimes. especially if a christian has been getting unclean thoughts for hours at anyone time from spiritual oppression.

I just thought i should mention because your username could cause pridefull remarks.
I like it but i fear the enemy may provoke others, with something like they may be made to think your believing your better or more holier than thou,

It will happen im sure.

Jun 14, 2021
Your welcome Just beaware if some people comes against you here it may not be the person who is coming against you. Much spiritual concernment is needed in a place like this. Gods children are always under attack. and sadly as a result. its also to easy to say the first thought that comes into your head sometimes. especially if a christian has been getting unclean thoughts for hours at anyone time from spiritual oppression.

I just thought i should mention because your username could cause pridefull remarks.
I like it but i fear the enemy may provoke others, with something like they may be made to think your believing your better or more holier than thou,

It will happen im sure.
@de-emerald , thanks for the heads up and trust me i dont think i'm better than any others by my user name, if anything i'm like any ant. I have so much spuritual growth to do. Have a blessed day.