NEW

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

marris

May 16, 2018
thanks, am prosper and you are ?

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Marris :) Good morning brother :) Welcome!welcome!

God bless you ❤

marris

May 16, 2018
Thanks very much guys, love it here already

Mar 8, 2018
Blessed welcome and Greetings in the name of Jesus.
I pray you will find good fellowship here.

LizB

May 16, 2018
Hi I’m new too married full time mother of two. Son three has special needs I’m praying that God will heal him and soon he will talk and be free from any autistic signs. I also have a 18 month daughter. Anyhow this stay at home Mum thing can be a bit lonely so ...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hi I’m new too married full time mother of two. Son three has special needs I’m praying that God will heal him and soon he will talk and be free from any autistic signs. I also have a 18 month daughter. Anyhow this stay at home Mum thing can be a bit lonely so ...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you magneta
You are welcome, Liz :) It's Magenta ;) Magenta is a shade of purple, or what purple is called in the light ray spectrum, being composed of equal parts of red and blue. Don't tell anyone, but purple doesn't exist :eek:

[video=youtube;iPPYGJjKVco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPYGJjKVco&t=199s[/video]

LizB

May 16, 2018
Oops sorry my three year old woke me at 4am so I’m probably typo queen

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Liz, it's good that you have joined us at Christian Chat. With two youngins, you have your hands full!

When you find a moment free now and then, join us here for a quick chat. Scroll through the various forums to find a thread that interests you....then chat away.

Hopefully you will find many friends and good fellowship....and make CC a part of your life. Welcome Liz.

LizB

May 16, 2018
Hi I’m presuming it’s just a case of replying to threads that there is no live general chat room as such?