Newbie checkin' in

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PHart

Hi, folks.

I'm new here.

I've been a Christian for a few years. I attend the local 'Church of the Enlightened' in town. It's a great bunch. Even though I have been going there for a few years I still don't know any verses of scripture except John 2:16. Maybe I'll learn more from hanging out with you guys.

People tell me that except for the eyes, nose, hair, and chiseled features I pretty much look just like Javier Bardem. I hate Facebook 'cause a few years back my wife found out it was a good place to meet guys she used to know....and guys she'd like to know. So I don't do Facebook. And Twitter? That's sounds too stupid to even look into.

So, that's just a little bit about me.

K

kaylagrl

Hi, folks.

I'm new here.

I've been a Christian for a few years. I attend the local 'Church of the Enlightened' in town. It's a great bunch. Even though I have been going there for a few years I still don't know any verses of scripture except John 2:16. Maybe I'll learn more from hanging out with you guys.

People tell me that except for the eyes, nose, hair, and chiseled features I pretty much look just like Javier Bardem. I hate Facebook 'cause a few years back my wife found out it was a good place to meet guys she used to know....and guys she'd like to know. So I don't do Facebook. And Twitter? That's sounds too stupid to even look into.

Hello,welcome! So you attend the 'Church of the Enlightened' thats a new one to me.Can you explain their beliefs? Or was that tongue in cheek? :)

I

IsaacTeja

Hello,welcome to CC

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to Christian Chat, PHart. I bet you meant to say John 3:16, though John 2:16 is good, also.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't do Facebook or Twitter either. Glad to have you onboard. Welcome to CC.

Nov 14, 2016
Hi, folks.

I'm new here.

*** hi from Texss--- what's happening where your at?----- some Churches don't teach to much of the Bible or stress Christ as the only way...

AllenW

Apr 20, 2016
Hello Mr. P. Hart.
I know you from somewhere.
I'll ask Willie T.
He knows all.
In the meantime, answer this quick, who is Moses?

P

PHart

Hello,welcome! So you attend the 'Church of the Enlightened' thats a new one to me.Can you explain their beliefs? Or was that tongue in cheek? :)
Tongue in cheek. :p

P

PHart

Welcome to Christian Chat, PHart. I bet you meant to say John 3:16, though John 2:16 is good, also.
I kinda like the one where Jesus went all John Wayne on the money changers in the temple.

H

hannz

Hi....I'm hanna from Philippines.

Apr 30, 2016
Hi, folks.

I'm new here.

I gave you a Like just because you look so much like an actor.

And I wanted to thank you for directing me to facebook for, maybe, some dates.
I've been married a really long time and need a break.

I do believe I've run into you on a thread here.
What a great post!
In fact, you should get back there and give me a hand.

Welcome!
And thanks for the facebook info.