No MAN has SEEN God at ANY time

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2011
Awwww.......isn't this special ? Your problem is that Zone slams the door shut on the nonsense that you and a few others here try to pass off as Christianity. Simply put, you don't like getting fed your lunch. Too bad bubba. Nobody's going anywhere :)
Oh good, thanks unclefester, i didn't think i had anywhere to go, thats reassuring.

Top of the Mor'n to ya :)

Dec 19, 2009
Awwww.......isn't this special ? Your problem is that Zone slams the door shut on the nonsense that you and a few others here try to pass off as Christianity. Simply put, you don't like getting fed your lunch. Too bad bubba. Nobody's going anywhere :)
I can just imagine some of the Pharisees when Jesus lived on earth saying that their leaders slammed the door shut on what Jesus said

I know Zone has many disciples on cc. After all she is a forthright person and strong willed on cc. She has read much oif scholars, theologians and to use her own words 'by her own strivings and effort has learnt what she has. Of course this will appeal to many, but unfortunately a Christianity built on the words of others to fit into what you wish to believe is hardly reliable as a foundation of truth

So let us examine a few of the things Zone states

She continually says she believes in the inerrancy of the Bible
But does she?

Well Jesus made it abundantly clear what a person must believe concerning him to have eternal life, he was totally consistent concerning this, but Zone does not accept it.

So she will not accept the Biblically inerrant words of Christ when he walked this earth as to how a person must see him to have eternal life. And if poeople do not accept her extra biblical beliefs concerning the required belief in Christ for salvation she accuses them of idolatory, being a heretic and therefore in her heart she believes they are condemned.
But people will still believe as you do she stands on the side of the inerrant Bible when in reality she does no such thing.

But she does have a belief in the inerrancy of the scholars and theologians she chooses to follow, but that is not the same thing as believing in an innerant bible

But as she believes that the gifts of the spirit were done away with after the completion of the NT as this means perfection had come she has i am afraid left herself in reality with only the human mind and its reasoning, as have all others who think as she does. Incidentally it must be stressed that the perfection of the Bible is only perfect according to the interpretation of the theologians and scholars she follows, this needs to be stressed, in actuality it is not the Bible itself that is inerrant.

And so by in effect whether she admits it or not Zone relies on her own striving, effort and understanding to understand the things of God. But it is the Holy Spirit that leads into truth.

I think it very sad also that Zone is many times sarcastic, rude, offensive, mocking, derisory and continually makes untruthful statements as to what people believe or have stated on cc. But it seems that her followers are not concerned about any of this, because she has the 'head theology' that they are so desperate to cling to. So it shows what matters most to many on cc doesn't it. The letter matters more than the heart.

As to the core belief being discussed here

I read that over 500 times in the NT Paul refers to the Father as God and Jesus as Lord, but you all eagerly try and find one or two verses that you believe say something different. Then you accuse others of taking scripture out of context(I was going to put a cheesy grin up but resisted the temptation!)

John made clear a belief Christ is the son of God means a person will inherit eternal life, but that is put to one side on the altar of the egotistical mind of man. You have to believe the added beliefs they demand

Jesus said

The Father is greater than I

The Father is greater than all

That they may know you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

I repeatedly asked one ozf Zones colleagues if they would endorse piublically John 17:3, they ignored my repeated pleas to do so, and remained silent. So I guess that person either did not understand the verse or does not believe in an inerrant Bible.

Christ never commanded anyone to believe he was God Himself

He never said once eternal life hinged on believing he was God Himself

No NT writer once wrote that eternal life hinged on believing Christ was God(the one true God)

And no NT writer stated Christ is God Himself

But man blindly follows man rather than their proclamation of an inerrant bible, and anyone that will not blindly follow man is persecuted.

Just think if Zone and you in your heartfelt belief is correct. For over 300 years after Christ died on the cross people must have ended up in hell because the official church failed to make official something on which eternal life hinged. And surely whatever eternal life hinges on now it hinged on then. So they failed to make official the bedrock of the Christian faith. Really?

This of course is utterly ridiculous but rather than truly in your hearts consider it you just blindly follow on after your scholars and theologians and ministers of churches who blindly do the same.

So anyone who wants a 'head theology' will naturally look to someone like Zone, but it is not 'head theology' that is all important here, as I am sure the silent majority on this site know

Dec 19, 2009
Hi Shwagga,
I apologize if my answers didn't address your questions properly, or if i went on a tangent, i will answer again as is only fair.

Okay, what you are saying is that you agree that no man has seen God at any time. Your argument is that the one being seen is in fact Jesus the Son of God, since it is written that the Father is the invisible God. And i gather that you mean that Jesus is the visible incarnate expression of the Father. That would make Him, Jesus, the Father's visible image. Which of course would make Jesus just an expression of the Father, meaning that Jesus IS the Father. Since you mention Jesus not rebuking Thomas for calling Him my Lord and my God, i gather this is your meaning?

Forgive me, i understand that there are two versions of trinity. I am trying to decipher which one you hold since i do not follow either.
Can we clear this up so i know how to properly respond please?
Are you saying that the Son isn't really the Son, but a projection of the Father merely being called the Son for identification means?

Thanks.
What I do not understand is this. If God is three persons, then Christ must be the one true God as much as his Father is, therefore the one true God has certainly been fully seen

John lived with Christ for three years on earth, but wrote

No-one has seen God at any time
1 John 4:12

Jesaus said

No-one has seen the Father except the one who is from God, only he has seen the Father

Johgn 6:46

So John says
No-one has seen God

Jesus says,
no-one has seen the Father

Paul says
We have one God, the Father, and one Lord Jesus Christ

And the Father stated he is Christ's God

That seems pretty clear to me

zone

Jun 13, 2010
As mentioned above, this is only a personal beleif (almost a serious religion :D) I'm only going by what Zone has already said to everyone already; as to where she claims to have gotten her enlightenment.

She spends most of her time, insulting and slandering untold numbers of people as well as endless streams of teachers, that she enjoys prejudging.

I know that new people come on here all the time; so i thought we were overdue for a reminder of what her credintials are, thats all.

If i have offended anyone please forgive me; this however is not extended towards Zone, as i feel she has tons of apologizing to do, to The Father before i would ever think of re-extending my olive branch to her.

Forever in Christ :)
thanks westand/glowing.

i know you aren't ready to forgive me yet.

but i'm starting a new thread about my new religion. i've incorporated Arnold Murray at Shepherd's Chapel in my new religion so we'll FINALLY be able to fellowship (if you ever forgive me for not being honest or remembering about how i actually got my secret satanic knowledge which was through electric shock torture while i was in a psychiatric ward 12 years ago after a series of tragic events which led to severe and lasting depression with suicidal tendencies).

thanks for triggering all that and making me see the true light, which is that we prexisted with God and it was actually US he was talking to when he said LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE!!!!

see, those bad doctors who were PRETENDING to be so worried about my deep depression after i LOST A CHILD in a horrendous nightmarish scenario involving body parts and lots of blood among other stupid meaningless events that i am probably confused about anyways AND WHO CARES!!???:D) PROBABLY actually programmed me to believe Christian orthodoxy!

WOW.

~

so anyways. BACK TO OUR COMMON RELIGION:

yes, we were angels in a previous incarnation and when satan rebelled and drew away 1/3 of the angels, that was ACTUALLY ONE THIRD OF US, WASN'T IT!:D this is just such cool information. i mean, i heard Arnold Murray teach it before but i never believed it!

so, our bother satan rebelled and tricked 1/3 of us pre-existent angels into rebelling. so God wiped our memories clean, and organized us into groups - the rebels (satan and the 1/3) vs THE PREDESTINED FOR SALVATION LOYAL ONES who didn't rebel (that's you for sure and i hope its me....i think so because the western anglo nations are actually the Ten Lost Tribes, and i am white with an anglo background and i live in Canada so that means i'm actually of the Lost House of Israel: YAY!.....at least i hope so because FLESH MATTERS).

then he sent us all into flesh bodies (BORN OF WATER...THE AMNIOTIC FLUID) without memory of eternity past....so that in our obedience to the Father (we are the Elohim - he was talking to us when he said LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE), we knew our brother jesus would come one day and die on the cross (not sure why The Father picked Jesus, but anyways).....

so, in this earth age its a test to see if we can get the angels (our brothers) from the first earth age to see the light and come back to the Father through......um........i forget this part: is it through our preaching of the gospel? but anyways.....

so in this earth age hopefully we can restore some of that 1/3 and then Father will be pleased.

i'll try to remember (its hard since i'm braindead.....i know its better to be a simpleton, you said so and i should listen to you more WeStand) that Father gets his feelings hurt when we pray to our brother jesus.

anyways: come on over to my new thread where i explain my new religion: there's something in it for everyone, and for you also since i guess i was wrong all along and Satan did in fact have sex with Eve and the jews today are descendants of Cain who was actually a human/Cherub hybrid.

take care Glowing...come over to my new thread and help me organize my new doctrines - you know so much.

zone

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I can just imagine some of the Pharisees when Jesus lived on earth saying that their leaders slammed the door shut on what Jesus said
hi LBG!

totally! i see now that i have been a modern day Pharisee that believed jesus was god.
(wow....i just can't get my head around the fact i've been so deceived!)

I know Zone has many disciples on cc.
right.
well not to worry because i have it from the lord that i am to henceforth disband the CULT OF ZONE and expound the doctrines of my NEW RELIGION.

i hope you'll come over to my new thread and flesh out the detaiils of the most important doctrine of all (i know i've had i wrong because i strove to understand with a human intellect which according to our brother Westand i was braindead so that totally makes sense) : THATJESUS IS NOT GOD.

i'm going to have to work on keeping it simple so i can only believe that part (i do want to go to heaven), so i could use your help. at my NEW RELIGION thread you'll see the section which denies jesus is God so if you could repost the relevent passages about that i would appreciate it.

we have to really work together now to shake the founations of those "scholars":rolleyes: (fools that they are) so they can understand that only the plain words of scripture are acceptable. naturally though even a simple reading of the plain words of scripture do indicate a Triune God so i'll need your help on how to get around that.

i do admire the really cool part of my new religion that places scripture below experience, because that's how i can shut the mouths of the theologians and pharisees who want to claim Jesus is God.

hope you'll help...i'll look for you over there (btw: i plan to make it clear that scholars, pharisees, theologians - you know..."those types".... and anyone who studies a lot and goes to church isn't welcome to post ANY criticisms because I CALL MYSELF A CHRISTIAN AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH.

not only that....GET THIS LBG!

god told me i'm not only a prophet, but an APOSTLE! so there's not much the Pharisees can say...after all, god told me to remind them of this:

TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED, TOUCH NOT MINE ELECT.

that means not only can i make any declarations i have from the lord, i can just put the critics on ignore. they better not question me or try to challange my doctrine BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN and i have entered gods presence and HE TOLD ME I'M UNTOUCHABLE.

(i haven't tested my ability to drink arsenic yet but i'm sure i'll be able to).

After all she is a forthright person and strong willed on cc. She has read much oif scholars, theologians and to use her own words 'by her own strivings and effort has learnt what she has. Of course this will appeal to many, but unfortunately a Christianity built on the words of others to fit into what you wish to believe is hardly reliable as a foundation of truth
i know.
its embarrassing today that i was like that.

BUT THAT'S ALL CHANGED NOW! the cult of zone is about to be scattered, for i have it from the lord i am to lay out the TRUE DOCTRINES fo the christian faith.

we can fellowship because i have a new religion (i'm a CHRISTIAN). see my new thread.

you're totally right about the striving to study in the flesh and reading theological treatises and stuff: THAT'S RIDICULOUS AND PRIDEFUL. i can't believe i have been so stupid (by thinking i was so smart....or...whatever)

She continually says she believes in the inerrancy of the Bible
But does she?

Well Jesus made it abundantly clear what a person must believe concerning him to have eternal life, he was totally consistent concerning this, but Zone does not accept it.
tsk.
its really hard to be corrected this way, but you are right.
my old belief in the inerrancy of scripture was a lie, because i thought i saw a Triune GodHead...but thats in the past.

come over and help me lay the NEW foundation (which is really the original foundation but those idiot pharisees and scholars had it wrong all tis time).

hey LBG! did you know Satan has Sex with Eve? our brother WeStand and Arnold Murray said so. plus the Zohar says it, and that's judaism, and thats the OT so it is probably right.

i guess the jews REALLY ARE THE CHILDREN OF THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL! makes total sense with a simple reading of scripture (in my previous delusion i "spiritualized" that...can you believe it? how embarrassing.)

So she will not accept the Biblically inerrant words of Christ when he walked this earth as to how a person must see him to have eternal life. And if poeople do not accept her extra biblical beliefs concerning the required belief in Christ for salvation she accuses them of idolatory, being a heretic and therefore in her heart she believes they are condemned.
But people will still believe as you do she stands on the side of the inerrant Bible when in reality she does no such thing.
sigh.
again....how could i have been so blind?

but i'm going to set it right on my new thread.
it incorporates all the teachings (real christianity) of the people i have been at odds with here.

i hope you won't be too offended by some parts of what i have from the lord i am to write though because some of what we have ALL believed is not of him....i have to make sure the work of those who are striving to understand the prophecies regardless of any literal fulfillmnet are included in THE NEW RELIGION...i hope you can help me reconcile that to the simplest reading the plain reading of scripture.

there will be some things in the NEW FOUNDATION of Christanity that you might disagree with, but GOD TOLD ME WHAT TO WRITE AND YOU BETTER NOT DISAGREE.

God TOLD ME.

but there's going to be a really good section on Kathryn Khulman and her disciples (like Benny Hinn) because i used to think they were heretics, like you said....but I HAVE A NEW RELIGION and they ARE IN.:D they are manifesting the gifts of the spirit and i have it from god that they are legitimate and all those pharisees and scholars and theologians out there reading this had better repent of your sin and unbleief and believe what i say BECAUSE I AM A PROPHET AND AN APOSTLE.

that means my words are authori.......

hold it.....god is here....just a sec....

ok.

god told me i needed to make sure to include all the esocteric interpretations of the prophecies as well, since i have been wrong about that also: divination and seeking and seeking knowledge of him through private interpretationsof prophecies IS what he wants.

see how deceived i've been?

man i have so much catching up to do. but i have to keep remebering that i must have the mind of a child: any reason or research is not permitted.

DON'T CRITICIZE ME BECAUSE I AM A PROPHET AD AN APSOTLE AND I HAVE POWERS AND I AM A BROTHER TO JESUS BECAUSE I EXISTED BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THW WORLD and was with god when he said to ME let us make man in our image.

But she does have a belief in the inerrancy of the scholars and theologians she chooses to follow, but that is not the same thing as believing in an innerant bible

But as she believes that the gifts of the spirit were done away with after the completion of the NT as this means perfection had come she has i am afraid left herself in reality with only the human mind and its reasoning, as have all others who think as she does. Incidentally it must be stressed that the perfection of the Bible is only perfect according to the interpretation of the theologians and scholars she follows, this needs to be stressed, in actuality it is not the Bible itself that is inerrant.
don't worry LBG

i bagged all the "traditional" theo-lo-gians (idiots) i used to study with.

i'm now using the new guys, the spirit-filled ones who perform signs and wonders and don't believe jesus is god.

ITS GONNA BE GOOD TO GET THIS RELIGION OUT THERE. i hope you'll contribute on the new thread - you've got the denial of the deity of christ down pat so i could use your help there.

And so by in effect whether she admits it or not Zone relies on her own striving, effort and understanding to understand the things of God. But it is the Holy Spirit that leads into truth.
oh brother! I KNOW:eek:

i thought the new birth was when Father dragged us to Christ and gave us faith to believe on Him unto salvation...but our brother devo has rightly pointed out that we aren't born again until the resurrection (like jesus?) and that we strive through knowledge to get there.

how embarrassing that i believed all that.

that means i'm not born again by Grace through faith after all, and neither are you....you've called people who teach this "brother" so i assume that means those people are my brothers also, since you are right that jesus is not god and that study is pointless and of the flesh and pharisaical.

DON'T WORRY: all the people i thought i agreed with will be JUDGED BY THEIR WON words on the......hold it......here's god talking:

one sec.

ok.

God told me i have to start casting demons out of people who believe "orthodoxy" (i can hardly tolerate that word now - how arrogant!)

so, in accordance with the NEW RELIGION, there will be a section on that as well.

I think it very sad also that Zone is many times sarcastic, rude, offensive, mocking, derisory and continually makes untruthful statements as to what people believe or have stated on cc. But it seems that her followers are not concerned about any of this, because she has the 'head theology' that they are so desperate to cling to. So it shows what matters most to many on cc doesn't it. The letter matters more than the heart.
well, i have it from the Lord that those things are to be established on the NEW RELIGION thread.

if the old zone (the braindead pharisee) misrepresented any views of those she now agrees with, it'll be sorted out on the new thread. i remember all of what has been professed (amazing how that works for a braindead unregenerate pharisee)....wonders! and they will be expounded at length so we can all see how deceived i have been.

i hope you'll contribute LBG since your belief system is part of my new religion.

but of course i am A PROPHET so don't question me. MY WORD IS NOW AUTHORITATIVE.

As to the core belief being discussed here

I read that over 500 times in the NT Paul refers to the Father as God and Jesus as Lord, but you all eagerly try and find one or two verses that you believe say something different. Then you accuse others of taking scripture out of context(I was going to put a cheesy grin up but resisted the temptation!)

John made clear a belief Christ is the son of God means a person will inherit eternal life, but that is put to one side on the altar of the egotistical mind of man. You have to believe the added beliefs they demand

Jesus said

The Father is greater than I

The Father is greater than all

That they may know you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

I repeatedly asked one ozf Zones colleagues if they would endorse piublically John 17:3, they ignored my repeated pleas to do so, and remained silent. So I guess that person either did not understand the verse or does not believe in an inerrant Bible.

Christ never commanded anyone to believe he was God Himself

He never said once eternal life hinged on believing he was God Himself

No NT writer once wrote that eternal life hinged on believing Christ was God(the one true God)

And no NT writer stated Christ is God Himself
OH YA!
this is good!

this is what we need on the new thread LBG.

could you come over and repost this?
oh never mind: i'll bring it over and put it in the S.O.F which declares jesus is not god.
is it ok to copy it from here since it would have your name on it?

sure! YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS AND WE NEED TO FIX THIS ORTHODOXY PROBLEM.

thank you!

But man blindly follows man rather than their proclamation of an inerrant bible, and anyone that will not blindly follow man is persecuted.
i know....i'll be persecuted for my beliefs now i'm sure.
and since i am a prophet with messages to declare to that LOATHSOME and FILTHY church jesus hates i imagine i'll be persecuted for that also.

but doesn't a plain reading of scripture say this is.......hold it.......god is talking to me...one sec.

ok:
never mind....it was about what to cook for supper tonight and what color nail polish to wear.

its so cool to be so close and important to god that he talks to me personally all day long in person in an audible voice: WHO NEEDS THE BIBLE????

i can't believe i thought i was saved all this time! WHAT AN IDIOT PHARISEE!

Just think if Zone and you in your heartfelt belief is correct. For over 300 years after Christ died on the cross people must have ended up in hell because the official church failed to make official something on which eternal life hinged. And surely whatever eternal life hinges on now it hinged on then. So they failed to make official the bedrock of the Christian faith. Really?

This of course is utterly ridiculous but rather than truly in your hearts consider it you just blindly follow on after your scholars and theologians and ministers of churches who blindly do the same.

So anyone who wants a 'head theology' will naturally look to someone like Zone, but it is not 'head theology' that is all important here, as I am sure the silent majority on this site know
AGREE!
all that head theology is OUT THE WNDOW.

i have a direct line to god now, and jesus isn't god, so i can bypass him completely.

see you at the NEW RELIGION thread LBG!
thanks for not giving up on the GOOD DOCTRINE i now hold to.

the prophet
zone

DO NOT CRITICIZE ME OR SAY ANYTHING AGAINST MY BELIEFS: I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I AM ENTITLED TO SAY AND BELIEVE ANYTHING I WANT.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2011
thanks westand/glowing.

i know you aren't ready to forgive me yet.

but i'm starting a new thread about my new religion. i've incorporated Arnold Murray at Shepherd's Chapel in my new religion so we'll FINALLY be able to fellowship (if you ever forgive me for not being honest or remembering about how i actually got my secret satanic knowledge which was through electric shock torture while i was in a psychiatric ward 12 years ago after a series of tragic events which led to severe and lasting depression with suicidal tendencies).

thanks for triggering all that and making me see the true light, which is that we prexisted with God and it was actually US he was talking to when he said LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE!!!!

see, those bad doctors who were PRETENDING to be so worried about my deep depression after i LOST A CHILD in a horrendous nightmarish scenario involving body parts and lots of blood among other stupid meaningless events that i am probably confused about anyways AND WHO CARES!!???:D) PROBABLY actually programmed me to believe Christian orthodoxy!

WOW.

~

so anyways. BACK TO OUR COMMON RELIGION:

yes, we were angels in a previous incarnation and when satan rebelled and drew away 1/3 of the angels, that was ACTUALLY ONE THIRD OF US, WASN'T IT!:D this is just such cool information. i mean, i heard Arnold Murray teach it before but i never believed it!

so, our bother satan rebelled and tricked 1/3 of us pre-existent angels into rebelling. so God wiped our memories clean, and organized us into groups - the rebels (satan and the 1/3) vs THE PREDESTINED FOR SALVATION LOYAL ONES who didn't rebel (that's you for sure and i hope its me....i think so because the western anglo nations are actually the Ten Lost Tribes, and i am white with an anglo background and i live in Canada so that means i'm actually of the Lost House of Israel: YAY!.....at least i hope so because FLESH MATTERS).

then he sent us all into flesh bodies (BORN OF WATER...THE AMNIOTIC FLUID) without memory of eternity past....so that in our obedience to the Father (we are the Elohim - he was talking to us when he said LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE), we knew our brother jesus would come one day and die on the cross (not sure why The Father picked Jesus, but anyways).....

so, in this earth age its a test to see if we can get the angels (our brothers) from the first earth age to see the light and come back to the Father through......um........i forget this part: is it through our preaching of the gospel? but anyways.....

so in this earth age hopefully we can restore some of that 1/3 and then Father will be pleased.

i'll try to remember (its hard since i'm braindead.....i know its better to be a simpleton, you said so and i should listen to you more WeStand) that Father gets his feelings hurt when we pray to our brother jesus.

anyways: come on over to my new thread where i explain my new religion: there's something in it for everyone, and for you also since i guess i was wrong all along and Satan did in fact have sex with Eve and the jews today are descendants of Cain who was actually a human/Cherub hybrid.

take care Glowing...come over to my new thread and help me organize my new doctrines - you know so much.

zone
From the Judge Zone :D you want some compassion? as thats what it sounds like to me :confused: you gotta learn to give some first, not my rules.

Or mabey its just sympathy your looking for?

Or mabey self edification?

Or if you want me to attempt your totaly screwed-up, slanderous, ignorant and litterally braindead remarks concerning what you think about Arnold Murray and the Sheppards Chapel; forget it; Do your own homework.

Again you assume that i have something against you that i have not forgiven :confused:

Never had anything to forgive you for. You have done me no wrong as i have no credentials to protect.

What i hate and will never forgive anyone for doing; is using Christ as a stumbling block and a rock of offense, to prevent an individual from entering into the Holy of Holies, to have some quality time with The Father.

Jesus the Christ The One and Only Mediator, to The Creator of Life and Source of Love.

So your welcome to blame me for whatever; but if you think your trials and tribulations are any worse, than anybodies elses, then blind to the truth you are.

For everyone that The Father receiveth; also does He scourge; get over yourself Zone.

Mar 11, 2009
lbg
be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Rev;
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

2nd thes,
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is predicted guys preach to them that hear

zone

Jun 13, 2010
From the Judge Zone :D you want some compassion? as thats what it sounds like to me :confused: you gotta learn to give some first, not my rules.

Or mabey its just sympathy your looking for?

Or mabey self edification?

no Westand.

i don't need sympathy or compassion.

i want GOOD DOCTRINE (not that trash i held to before).

i am starting a new thread which will cover what you believe, and since you are right, i hope you will come over and tweak anything i get wrong about British Israelism, serpent seed etc.
thanks!

but remember: I AM A PROPHET, and A CHRISTIAN, so i can believe whatever i want to.

Or if you want me to attempt your totaly screwed-up, slanderous, ignorant and litterally braindead remarks concerning what you think about Arnold Murray and the Sheppards Chapel; forget it; Do your own homework.

oh no problem glowing.
i've been listening to him for YEARS
(that's how i recognize his words in your posts: "it hurts our Father's feeling", etc.)
..... just like all the other sound teachers i used to question - they are now my new and good teachers, and so i will lay out those teachings AT LENGTH.

MY NEW THREAD will flesh all this out, since i was wrong and you are right.

Pastor Murray's teachings will be incorporated into what i have from the lord is to be expounded as the TRUE doctrine.

i hope you'll help, since the university types don't believe any of what's true, we can work together to convince them....SOUND GOOD?

there will be a section on Shepherd's Chapel since i now accept all that doctrine so please COME AND CORRECT ANYTHING I GET WRONG.

Again you assume that i have something against you that i have not forgiven :confused:

Never had anything to forgive you for. You have done me no wrong as i have no credentials to protect.

right. i didn't THINK you had anything against me personally, as personal issues weren't my concern. i used to think doctrine was on the table but personal issues were not: i had that wrong also....i'll work on it.

NOTE: i am a prophet and have a direct line to god SO DO NOT CRITICIZE ME. anything i say is from him and if you don't accept that it could bode badly for you...just saying.

but i hope you will continue to extend the same grace to me you always have...especially now that i am agreeing with you on your teacher Arnold Murray.

um....no....you may not have credentials to protect, but you vigorously defend Shephared's Chapel teachings, and since its your doctrine that i now agree with, please come to the new thread that lays it all out: point out ANY errors i have in ARNOLD MURRAY'S TEACHINGS.

What i hate and will never forgive anyone for doing; is using Christ as a stumbling block and a rock of offense, to prevent an individual from entering into the Holy of Holies, to have some quality time with The Father.

hmmmm.
perhaps you could explain how i did that.
i don't want to repeat the same grevious error: is it because i used to think jesus was god?

i dont want to hurt our father's feelings.

yes: CHRIST AS A STUMBLING BLOCK BETWEEN MAN AND GOD IS PART OF MY NEW RELIGION....please help me flesh that out on the new thread.

do you mind if i carry this post over there? i gotta make sure the head knowledge people understand that jesus is a stumbling block for those who SHOULD be entering the holy of hol........

hold it........i have a word from the lord........

yep.
the spirit i am hearing today agrees with you that praying to or focusing on Jesus makes God angry, hurts his feelings and is a stumbling block.

good one Westand. are you a prophet also?
this is cool!

Jesus the Christ The One and Only Mediator, to The Creator of Life and Source of Love.

So your welcome to blame me for whatever; but if you think your trials and tribulations are any worse, than anybodies elses, then blind to the truth you are.

For everyone that The Father receiveth; also does He scourge; get over yourself Zone.

thanks for the rebuke brother (do you think i was one who rebelled in the first earth age and followed satan and that's why i didn't know the truth til now?)

see you at the NEW RELIGION thread....i'll post as much of your doctrines as i can

the prophet
zone

(PS: DO NOT CRITICIZE ANYTHING I SAY BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A PROPHET AND WHATEVER I BELIEVE IS RIGHT).

Mar 11, 2009
I saw a vision
I saw there was a cave,at the mouth of the cave was a great bear.
He was furious,he was bouching up and down smashing the ground with his front paws yet he didnt come out.A man walked up to him and hugged the bear and said "i love you bear" .Hold awail longer

Woe woe woe to you
Love a friend in God

A

AnandaHya

wow Zone I didn't know you were in the apostle business.

.... why do people keep judging others by imputing their sin upon that person?

hey we are not all perfect but at the very least if you are going to condemn someone you could get your fact straight and condemn them for their actual beliefs and words and actions.

The only Teacher I recognize is Jesus Christ my Lord and savior who sent His Holy Spirit as my comforter and guide and who lives in my heart and keeps me safe from all the lying spirits that like to tear down my shield of Faith in God's love.

Personal attacks on anyone is tactics of Satan and shows fruits of darkness and I'm sorry Zone that you had to go through it, and they used the death of your baby to do it. I praise God He brought you to a point where you still Love Him and find happiness in this life.

You have said things I don't agree with and I felt as if you were attacking me, but God showed me you heart and motives were pure in your actions towards me. that you were really pointing things out of love and though your tactics did not seem kind at the time.

I still do not agree with you concerning certain things, but you have won my respect.

though your conspiracy theories make me raise an eyebrow. I'm not one to dismiss what another believes without fully understanding their position and praying to God about what is Truth and what is Lies. for most do not lie completely and seeds of truth can be found among the thorns.

If one claims to be a prophet they would be made mute and only speak when the Holy Spirit is inside of them. they would never speak one false word. there are very few willing to take on the mantel of prophet because most love themselves and their comfort more than serving God.

If you think you can be a prophet, ask yourself these questions first:
1. could you fast for 40 days
2. could you go naked for 3 years
3. could you eat food cooked over cow dung
4. could you not speak unless God place the words in your mouth
5. could you curse your family to death, enslavement and torture if God told you to?
6. could you tell a generation that their babies would all be slaughtered?
7. would you still love and obey God even if he took everything you loved about this world from you and never gave you anything but your life?

there are more just read the lives of the prophets, it is not something to be taken lightly.

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
wow Zone I didn't know you were in the apostle business.

ANANDA:
TODAY'S POSTS ARE SATIRE.

I INTEND TO CUT THIS JUNK OFF AT THE ROOT.

see my ZONE'S NEW RELIGION THREAD (also SATIRE).

DON'T CRITICIZE OR ATTEMPT TO TEST ME, I AM A PROPHET, AN APOSTLE, I READ THE BIBLE PLAINLY THOUGH I DENY WHAT IT SAYS, AND JESUS IS NOT GOD.
that's just for starters.

A

AnandaHya

yeah but someone is gonna misquote you and say you really believe that junk. just giving you a warning. satire is a 25 cent word and some people are not that rich.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
yeah but someone is gonna misquote you and say you really believe that junk. just giving you a warning. satire is a 25 cent word and some people are not that rich.
the new thread will have every post with this header:

SATIRE

now if you will exuse me, god is downstairs and wants to talk to me about my lawnmower. he said it is demon possessed and i have to get to deliverance school quickly.

Dec 19, 2009
lbg
be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Rev;
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

2nd thes,
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is predicted guys preach to them that hear
Thank you for the above post, I have been encouraged by many of your posts

God Bless

A

AnandaHya

I saw a vision
I saw there was a cave,at the mouth of the cave was a great bear.
He was furious,he was bouching up and down smashing the ground with his front paws yet he didnt come out.A man walked up to him and hugged the bear and said "i love you bear" .Hold awail longer

Woe woe woe to you
Love a friend in God
look guys we have a NEW vision.....or is it a new yogi script?

willfollowsGod

Apr 14, 2011
Yes, man has seen God. But if you were to see him today, his glory could kill you and permanently blind you, and cause you to worship him. Jesus the Son, the Father, and the Holy Spirit are all part of the 3D identity that is God. Just like this earth has 3D so God has three dimensions. So yes, those 500+ witnesses say Jesus, part of the Godhead. God bless the misunderstanding and misunderstood in this forum.

Jul 30, 2010
[/QUOTE]Ephesians 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man decieve you with vain words: for because of these things comes the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Ephesians 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Last edited: