Noobish

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

finaldesire

Hello Christian Chat, thanks for letting me join your forums. I have been thinking of going to Bible college, so I can learn more about the Bible.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

F

finaldesire

Hello finaldesire, glad to have you here at cc. I hope you'll enjoy you time here. I look forward to posting with you. C'mon Waggles maneating Koalas! :cool:

Yes, I am very easy going, you'll see.

F

finaldesire

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
Thank you joefizz.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello :) Good afternoon bro :) Welcome to CC :)

You are going to a bible college yayy! That's great!

God bless you ❤

F

finaldesire

Hello :) Good afternoon bro :) Welcome to CC :)

You are going to a bible college yayy! That's great!

God bless you ❤
Yes, I think it is time, I have been thinking about this for a long time.

God bless you too.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome to CC brother :) So cool that you are going to a bible college.Blessings

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a lot of peeps from Australia on this site so you should feel right at home. It is always good to learn more about the Word of God as written in the bible. Glad to have you here as a member of our community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.

Feb 14, 2018
Hello and welcome - I'm from Australia too - it's so nice to meet you!

F

finaldesire

welcome to CC brother :) So cool that you are going to a bible college.Blessings
I can't wait to find a college, I have always wanted to learn about the bible and it's history in depth. But I don't want to become a pastor or anything, I just want to learn.

Last edited:
F

finaldesire

There are a lot of peeps from Australia on this site so you should feel right at home. It is always good to learn more about the Word of God as written in the bible. Glad to have you here as a member of our community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.
Thanks tourist.