Not all Christians know Jesus.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Not all Christians know Jesus. Some people know him after the flesh, because they seek a fleshy kingdom. They are carnal people, they cannot tell the things of the Spirit of God, because they are hostile to the things of the Spirit of God. Neither can they stop sinning because they follow the flesh and not Jesus. The Jews in the days Jesus was on this earth did not know their king when he came. Why? It is because they were looking for a carnal kingdom. They were looking for a great appearance. Even when Elijah came they were looking for a chariot from heaven!! Wow. And because they were carnal men, and wicked in their hearts, they did not see him come. His kingdom did not come the way they expected it will come. I am sure from the time of the law till he reveals himself there will still be people looking for a carnal kingdom, I am sure some are building their own kingdoms in his name even now. Just as all Jews did not know God, whose Son they killed, so many Christians don't know Jesus, whose servants they kill and persecute and curse.

Even as the Jews did not know the time of their visitation so it is the same today. Earthy kingdoms they want. Earthly kings they want. Earthly riches and honor and wealth and glory and blessings they want. WOW!! But they don't want that which comes from heaven. The blessings eternal through Jesus Christ. I pray many are like the prodigal son. I pray many prodigals will come back into this kingdom. Yes!! And they will no doubt stand up for truth!!!! AMEN!! They will not play religious games and patty-cake with the Devil. NOPE! They will stand for Truth, for Mercy, For Grace, they will stand for Righteousness, and Justice!! AMEN!!! HALLELUJAH!! And the love of God WILL be manifested in them to the nations!!!

THY KINGDOM COME!! THY WILL BE DONE!! ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!!AMEN!!!

(Where are the true disciples of Christ!!!)

M

MaggieMye

IF they don't KNOW JESUS, then they are NOT Christians. To be a CHRISTIAN/little Christ/follower of Christ, one MUST KNOW HIM.

Maggie

R

Ramon

IF they don't KNOW JESUS, then they are NOT Christians. To be a CHRISTIAN/little Christ/follower of Christ, one MUST KNOW HIM.

Maggie
One must know and obey to be a Christian. Yet, some presume as much and don't obey him.

I don't do term games, the person who hears this knows what is being said.

May Jesus bless you.

Mar 15, 2011
One must know and obey to be a Christian. Yet, some presume as much and don't obey him.

I don't do term games, the person who hears this knows what is being said.

May Jesus bless you.
Yes there are many who profess to be Christians, but aren't & Jesus knows exactly who they are!!!

A

AnandaHya

John 9:38-41

New King James Version (NKJV)

38 Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him.
39 And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.”
40 Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, “Are we blind also?”
41 Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains.

Jun 24, 2010
The believer has been justified by faith (Rom 5:1) through grace (Titus 3:7) because of the blood of Christ (Rom 5:9). Every believer has been saved by grace through faith (Eph 2:8,9). The believer is to walk by faith (2Cor 5:7, Col 2:6) in the promises of God (2Cor 1:20, 2Cor 7:1) that have been given to him that he might be a partaker of God's divine nature (2Pt 1:4). Our relationship to the Father and the Son is one by faith. We can only know the Lord by faith that comes from hearing the word of God (Rom 10:17,). When we have fellowship with other believers it is by faith and we receive grace from one another (2Thes 1:3,4, Phm 5). Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith (Heb 12:2), meaning that we start by the faith of the Son of God and we finish by the faith of the Son of God (Gal 2:20).

We have been crucified with Christ (Rom 6:6) and buried with Him (Rom 6:4) and have been raised with Him (Rom 6:5) all by faith. Our sins, iniquities and trespasses have been forgiven by faith (Eph 4:32, Col 2:13, 1Jn 2:12). When we sin, we confess our sin by faith and the blood of Christ cleanses us for the unrighteousness of that sin (1Jn 1:7-9).

Therefore the relationship that we have in Christ and the privilege that we have to know Him is all by faith. The fruit of the believer's faith is not seen (Heb 11:1) and rest's in the love of God and in receiving the grace of God freely by faith (Rom 3:24). The just shall live by faith and God has made it that way (Rom 1:17, Gal 3:11). Without faith it is impossible to please God and to be able to receive the things that are freely given to us (Heb 11:6, 1Cor 2:12, 2Cor 4:13, Gal 3:14). The work of faith rests in the love of God (Gal 5:6, Eph 6:23). God's plan and perfect will for every believer is to have a relationship and fellowship with Him in righteousness by faith and through faith (Rom 3:22). Anything done without or outside of faith involves the sin of unbelief (Heb 3:18,19, Rom 3:3,4) and has no justification before or in a holy God.