NOT REPLACED

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Wootie

I heard a good teaching on the story of JOB. It was saying that Job lost all that he had because God offered him to Satan to show his faithfulness. The main point was that he lost all his camels, lambs & children. When you lose a camel-is gone, when you lose a lamb-it is gone but when you lose a child/loved one THEY ARE NOT GONE-DEAD BUT NOT GONE. They cross over to heaven or (hell) waiting for you to meet them. So when you suffer a loss, please remember they are not gone-JUST WAITING.

Jan 31, 2009
well I guess if we are going to judge someone, we should put them in heaven, but all Job's children was not small children or babies, and I'm not sure that even Job knew if He children was children of God ,

Job 1:5And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

G

greatkraw

yeah he was still stuck with his wife

'why doncha curse god and die'

Dec 19, 2009
I heard a good teaching on the story of JOB. It was saying that Job lost all that he had because God offered him to Satan to show his faithfulness. The main point was that he lost all his camels, lambs & children. When you lose a camel-is gone, when you lose a lamb-it is gone but when you lose a child/loved one THEY ARE NOT GONE-DEAD BUT NOT GONE. They cross over to heaven or (hell) waiting for you to meet them. So when you suffer a loss, please remember they are not gone-JUST WAITING.
I also look forward to meeting some relatives, who I’ve heard a lot about, but who died before I was born.